X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justme v1.6c s802, 2gb, ap6330, 8gb ROM [Now Public]

Justme ROM v1.6c dual boot either spmc / kodi Change log

- SPMC koying 13.4.0.
    - kodi launcher compiled by me, kudos to blunden for the source to modify.
    - fixed the black screen after flashing bug.
    - cleaned up the ROM, so it should be more stable and smoother.
    - eliminated some apps, this sway user can install what they want and it more compact.
    - I belive its fix the samsung tv issue from what I been told.

Known Issues

- intial flash there is 30 to 90 second blank screen while box configs it self.
    - Once you get the green config screen allow the box to config 90 seconds

Instructions

As always either toothpick recovery or via the Android UI update/back up tab. if you have issues with remote then goto this thread and download your appropiate remote patcher to update saves me having multiply ROMs and saves bandwidth http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post232007

All tech related question post away here on forum, any I did not get the link, check your junk/spam box or create a new support ticket on www.justmeroms.com and keep all the i did not get the link of the tech forum.

Older thread will be retired as from today or when mods or admin get to it.

Download : http://bit.do/justme1-6cc
    Last edited by JustMe; 02-21-2015, 07:03.
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

question....

what is the kodi launcher (I'm at work and can't play with it till tonight!)

How does it differ from the XBMC launcher you had in the previous rom?

thanks

found it myself:

Comment

Originally posted by sparkymark79 View Post
      question....

what is the kodi launcher (I'm at work and can't play with it till tonight!)

How does it differ from the XBMC launcher you had in the previous rom?

thanks

found it myself:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncher&hl=en_GB

modified version of the source, i only included the kodi in it, so basically you can choose either spmc gotham 13.4.0 or kodi launcher which launches kodi.

many of the request people wanted to have both gotham and kodi, as kodi still has issues interlacing I know koying was working on work in progrees fix for kodi

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Ram amount

Hi
        How much total ram does this rom show? Will it show/use all of the 2gb or is some reserved?
        many thanks

ETA... nobody know ??
        Last edited by mutlet; 02-08-2015, 09:06.

Comment

1.6c have some issues after flashed on M8N

Originally posted by JustMe View Post

Justme ROM v1.6c dual boot either spmc / kodi Change log

- SPMC koying 13.4.0.
          - kodi launcher compiled by me, kudos to blunden for the source to modify.
          - fixed the black screen after flashing bug.
          - cleaned up the ROM, so it should be more stable and smoother.
          - eliminated some apps, this sway user can install what they want and it more compact.
          - I belive its fix the samsung tv issue from what I been told.

Known Issues

- intial flash there is 30 to 90 second blank screen while box configs it self.
          - Once you get the green config screen allow the box to config 90 seconds

Instructions

As always either toothpick recovery or via the Android UI update/back up tab. if you have issues with remote then goto this thread and download your appropiate remote patcher to update saves me having multiply ROMs and saves bandwidth http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post232007

All tech related question post away here on forum, any I did not get the link, check your junk/spam box or create a new support ticket on www.justmeroms.com and keep all the i did not get the link of the tech forum.

This is for the subscribtion early release. public release will be out 3 to 4 weeks later from date.
          Older thread will be retired as from today or when mods or admin get to it.
          ================================================== ===========
          1. The blank screen stay too long it over 1 minutes, after "JustMe Rom's" animation.....THAT NOT GOOD
          2. Stuck at Kodi Launcher Settings, won't go nowhere...Press RETURN button on remote control NO HELP
          Press HOME button NO HELP.
          3. Unlugged power connection and plugin...Box boot back to previous screen (KODI LAUNCHER SETTINGS).
          4. Downloaded M8N_new_remote and flashed........Complete
          5. Box rebooting and go direct back to "KODI LAUNCHER SETTINGS", after "JustMe Rom's" animation

WHAT NEXT? ANY ADVISER?

================================================== ====
          1. Flashed 1.6c again..................(Blank screen still up to within 1min)
          2. This time select SPMC (Once) (Go smooth...)
          3. Install Kodi 14.1 (Official released on kodi.tv)
          4. Reboot the box............
          5. Now select Kodi launcher (once) (Hummm prefect..smooth)
          6. Reboot box and select Kodi (Always)
          7. Reboot and everything prefect (From "JUSTME ROOM'S" animation goto kodi took about 3 seconds)..........Humm what change and what is a big different).
          By the ways, BAD news
          1. HOME button doesn't work (Doesn't go back to Android Apps screen)
          2. Volume go UP each time press on HOME button

I will update as soon as I have issues.....!
          Thanks

I am back........
          1. Within 10 - 20 minutes, a Big black screen pop out and covered while watching the movie...(This is not happen on M8N box with had stock firmware)
          Last edited by tdcompuservices; 02-04-2015, 06:02. Reason: More detail...

Comment

Originally posted by tdcompuservices View Post
            1. The blank screen stay too long it over 1 minutes, after "JustMe Rom's" animation.....THAT NOT GOOD
            2. Stuck at Kodi Launcher Settings, won't go nowhere...Press RETURN button on remote control NO HELP
            Press HOME button NO HELP.
            3. Unlugged power connection and plugin...Box boot back to previous screen (KODI LAUNCHER SETTINGS).
            4. Downloaded M8N_new_remote and flashed........Complete
            5. Box rebooting and go direct back to "KODI LAUNCHER SETTINGS", after "JustMe Rom's" animation

WHAT NEXT? ANY ADVISER?

================================================== ====
            1. Flashed 1.6c again..................(Blank screen still up to within 1min)
            2. This time select SPMC (Once) (Go smooth...)
            3. Install Kodi 14.1 (Official released on kodi.tv)
            4. Reboot the box............
            5. Now select Kodi launcher (once) (Hummm prefect..smooth)
            6. Reboot box and select Kodi (Always)
            7. Reboot and everything prefect (From "JUSTME ROOM'S" animation goto kodi took about 3 seconds)..........Humm what change and what is a big different).
            By the ways, BAD news
            1. HOME button doesn't work (Doesn't go back to Android Apps screen)
            2. Volume go UP each time press on HOME button

I will update as soon as I have issues.....!
            Thanks

I am back........
            1. Within 10 - 20 minutes, a Big black screen pop out and covered while watching the movie...(This is not happen on M8N box with had stock firmware)

not sure what box you have but on original m8 running smooth, if m8n you need flash with m8n remote updater

kodi still has issues, thats why i recommend spmc, till kodi bugs get sorted but i added it as people or versionist wanted it. 100+ requests

my personal preference gotham still rocks till date. unless you need hevc 265, which their is not many vids or stream as yet and the s802 does not support anyway, so you take trade off.

over 2 week test i found rom smooth, but these days there is so many variations and cost cuttings to clones of clones of clones to be compettive

home button will take you back to the launchers kodi launcher or spmc

back button will back out of android app you are in and back to android apps list

JustMe

Comment

also holding power button for 5 seconds will reboot your box

to clear koidi always always you need to go to

1. Programs >> Androids apps >> Settings >> Other >> More settings >> apps >> kodi >> clear cache and & clear data

to clear spmc always you need to go to

1. Programs >> Android Settings >> Applications >> spmc >> Clear cache & clear data

JustMe

Comment

V1.6c....

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                also holding power button for 5 seconds will reboot your box

to clear koidi always always you need to go to

1. Programs >> Androids apps >> Settings >> Other >> More settings >> apps >> kodi >> clear cache and & clear data

to clear spmc always you need to go to

1. Programs >> Android Settings >> Applications >> spmc >> Clear cache & clear data
                ================================================== =============
                First, I would like to say "Thank you to JUSTME, jobs wide done.."
                I am using brand new M8N box:

1. Firmware 1.6c flashed (without new remote)
                2. Kodi 14.0======14.1 (Official released) = OK
                3. Install 15.0 (Nightly version upto today 02/05/2015, PST) = OK
                4. Install any business Apps and Games from googlePlay = OK

Comments:
                1. I understood this is JUSTME firmware, but "What if remove KUSTME ROM's animation"
                And replace with some wording Ex: "Welcome to the world of Multimedia"
                or "Welcome to "WWWorld Media Center".......

2. Someone out there, believe me this firmware is STABLE and VERY SMOOTH

Planning:
                1. This weekend I am going to try on M8 and M8S,

Thanks

Comment

Just curious if this rom has fixed the wake up from sleep issue when using wifi.

Comment

Not to sound rude but anyone can have the box boot into spmc or Xbmc so what are ppl paying for things they can do at home on stock rom with out issues

Comment

Launcher

Any chance you can do a none launching version.

Also regarding the stock rom comment above. Most of the stock roms are unstable and do not work properly anyway. if you have issue don't be here. this is for technical feedback. not a why do i have to pay section.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle View Post

Also regarding the stock rom comment above. Most of the stock roms are unstable and do not work properly anyway. if you have issue don't be here. this is for technical feedback. not a why do i have to pay section.
                        I wouldn't pay for a rom I can create on my own nothing special about it
                        just my view
                        as I was looking at it to see if I wanted to sign up for pre rom service and won't be

Comment

V1.6c on M8 & M8S

Originally posted by tdcompuservices View Post
                          ================================================== =============
                          First, I would like to say "Thank you to JUSTME, jobs wide done.."
                          I am using brand new M8N box:

1. Firmware 1.6c flashed (without new remote)
                          2. Kodi 14.0======14.1 (Official released) = OK
                          3. Install 15.0 (Nightly version upto today 02/05/2015, PST) = OK
                          4. Install any business Apps and Games from googlePlay = OK

Comments:
                          1. I understood this is JUSTME firmware, but "What if remove KUSTME ROM's animation"
                          And replace with some wording Ex: "Welcome to the world of Multimedia"
                          or "Welcome to "WWWorld Media Center".......

2. Someone out there, believe me this firmware is STABLE and VERY SMOOTH

Planning:
                          1. This weekend I am going to try on M8 and M8S,

Thanks
                          ================================================== =========
                          fyi

V1.6c on:
                          1. M8 = Fast & Smooth = Stable
                          2. M8S = Can't upgrade firmware, keep crashing (I believe because the camera build-in, my opinion)
                          3. Less buffering than stock firmware
                          4. CPU1 always under 20% at all time
                          5. CPU2 not more than 45% at all time

========There is a lots more good detail, but above is most of things we worry=============

NOTE: One thing I would like to say "If you can build your own FW, then no need to going here this is a place for us to exchange and learn from each others...My opinion"

Thanks, I will be back....

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle View Post

All ROMs have to boot to a launcher. If you don't like booting directly to XBMC just download a launcher from the play store, install it and make it your default. Hint. I extracted the launcher from 1.5 and I keep installing it on all the ROMs i try as I like that launcher.

Comment

struggling to get my addons to work with this.

Istream in particular - keep getting script failed error when pressing on a link to play.

Navi-X is ok

Vevo was getting a script error

Genesis and Icefilms also had script errors. will have to have another play tonight to confirm everything but if somebody has managed to get all these addons working on 1.6c please let me know else im dropping back to 1.6b

Need to check Phoenix still.

Comment

Working...
                              X