Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by osdieman View Post

i can confirm it works..
    Unf, in my case if HDMI is plugged in, audio via the 3.5mm jack doesn't work and the option to change it is greyed out.. back to latest stock

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for porting.... did you take over from Codesnake? Because i cant see any updates from him anymore,

The links from 5.0.8 are dead can you please upload it again? i would like to stick with 14.2 helix.

Comment

Od Kerbera 5.95.5 tylko plik.tar

Comment

Originally posted by jack46 View Post
          Has anyone loaded this on their S802 how different is it from 5.95.3? which woks pretty well?

Comment

ipodtouchdude any update to your Openelec 5.95.3 Beta 2 to 5.595.5 -15.2 rc2. Your rom seems to work the best on my M8.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart7777 View Post
              http://freaktab.com/member/51969-ipodtouchdude"]ipodtouchdude[/URL] any update to your Openelec 5.95.3 Beta 2 to 5.595.5 -15.2 rc2. Your rom seems to work the best on my M8.
              Totally agree. Best rom for the M8. Would love to see any updates. Keep up the good work and thanks.

Comment

Openelec - 6.0.0 od Kerbera

tar: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dw123io9o...6.0.0.tar?dl=0

zip: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l79xft08n6...6.0.0.zip?dl=0

Comment

Sorry. Nie ściągać. Nie działa prawidłowo !!

Comment

Plik zip jest OK. Działa.

zip: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l79xft08n6...6.0.0.zip?dl=0

Comment

Someone have this 5.0.8.zip rom for reupload?

Comment

Hey guys, just want to let you know that I will be posting my 6.0.0 release soon and it has some cool features like a built in updater so you wont need to flash your box by sd card anymore because it will all be done by a few presses of your remote. I also have bluetooth working now so anyone who wants to use bluetooth now has it. I am just in the process of cleaning a few things up and then the final full compile and testing.
                        After all that is done I will post it here so stay tuned.

Comment

Thx working great only have problem my new m8 use another wifi module ap6234
                          i use now the one from kerber he build for Dynamic2 is it possible that this can b supported in ur build?

Comment

Awsome work iptd.

Comment

thanks again iptd, working good here, still a small issue that has been persistant through the different versions, 3D stereoscopic mode is busted still, when it is enabled, you get no signal(dont need a 3d TV to test this, same results happen on my non 3d TVs). 4K resolutions are working correctly now. bluetooth works great also, fireTV remote pairs no issues and reconnects on powerup instantly. i dirty upgraded this from kerber 6.0.0 so i might try a fresh flash and see if the 3D issue still is present.. also, whats the chances of getting a 6.95.x openelec build, really need a jarvis version the latest stalker PVR addon.

Comment

ipodtouchdude probably the best rom for the M8 s802 out there. Great job in supporting this liitle box. Your work is much appreciated and it is running great on 3 of my boxes.

Comment

Working...
                                X