please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help

I have bought an M8 S802 box, and i want to install supersu soft, but i the box is blocked (also Google apps Device Policy doesn't work).
    Can you please help me wit a proper stable firmware for this and maybe a proper way for instalation? I attached photos with the box, and system info.
    Thank you very much,
    Radu
    Attached Files

I am guessing this is a tronsmart or Beelink M8?
    If so this may interest you

seems you were close to where you wanted to be.
    just make sure it is the proper rom for your box, and that you have saved any irreplaceable files you want to keep.
    Custom Roms are a great way to get more out of your box, just make sure you understand what you are getting into. it may not hurt to spend the evening reading on the forum and make sure you understand the flash and recovery procedures before you press Go.

Comment

Originally posted by radustore View Post
      I have bought an M8 S802 box, and i want to install supersu soft, but i the box is blocked (also Google apps Device Policy doesn't work).
      Can you please help me wit a proper stable firmware for this and maybe a proper way for instalation? I attached photos with the box, and system info.
      Thank you very much,
      Radu
      When you say the box is blocked from installing Supersu, can you elaborate further?

Failure to install Supersu can often be because the firmware is not rooted.

There were quite a few M8 clones produced, so it might be useful to try and fully identify your box to see if there is a suitable firmware that you can use, so opening it up and taking detailed pictures of the components might help to narrow it down so that a suitable recommendation can me made that may have the required elements installed.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello,

the producer is Enybox, so i need a rooted firm, but on the producer site i only find to download via Baidu and i can't download.

Thank you again
        Radu

Comment

Have you used the contact us option on the Enybox site to ask for an alternative link?

This thread may also potentially have some links to firmwares

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s802/others/13807-amlogic-m8-which-firmware-to-use-and-is-it-rooted
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
          X