No announcement yet.

Neo A2 Remote not fully working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I realize that this thread is very old, but it's still found on Google search about this remote. I found it few days ago, and it was a good place to start debugging my issues.

I have a minix neo a2 remote plugged to a non minix device. I managed to get almost every button working. I took the .kl file from the ROM of a minix device, but still there were a few non working keys. Then I made some manual modifications to the kl file, and now it's all good. I share my version in case it might be useful to anyone.

It must be placed in /system/usr/keylayouts/Vendor_0c40_Product_7a18.kl

The only button with some remaining issues is the power button. It works for power off, but does not work for power on.

Other issue with this remote on non minix device is the USB audio feature. Headphone and mic on remote does not work, but they take priority over the default audio card of the device.. so I got no audio on my TV. To quickly solve this I disabled USB audio output by commenting the relative lines in /etc/audio_policy.conf

Comment

Hello,
      I know this thread is old but it may help someone.
      I was using my MINIX NEO X8-PLUS (android 4.4.2) with my Minix air mouse NEO A2 and I recently update to Beelink GT1 Ultimate (android 7.1.2) but some buttons stop working...
      After some search I supose some android events changed name....
      using this sources
      - https://source.android.com/devices/i...out-files.html
      - https://developer.android.com/refere.../view/KeyEvent

unfortunately I was not able to make the 13 "List of apps installed" work... I try the code "ALL_APPS" but it did not work...

Vendor_0c40_Product_7a18.kl :
      Code:
      key 116    POWER
      key 113    VOLUME_MUTE
      key 240    APP_SWITCH
      key 60     MENU
      key 102    HOME
      key 103    DPAD_UP
      key 105    DPAD_LEFT
      key 106    DPAD_RIGHT
      key 108    DPAD_DOWN
      key 28     ENTER
      key 1      ESCAPE
      # key 189    ENABLE/DISABLE MOUSE
      key 114    VOLUME_DOWN
      key 59     LIST
      key 115    VOLUME_UP
      key 165    MEDIA_REWIND
      key 164    MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE
      key 163    MEDIA_FAST_FORWARD
      Click image for larger version  Name:	61dM8G93AdL._SL1000_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	56.3 KB ID:	773520
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Seltix; 05-23-2019, 17:53.

Comment

Working...
      X