Finless 1.0 ROM for the Minix X8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TESTED

Very sad when I bought my Minix X8-H people said I should buy the H model for the Dolby Digital capability but cant seem to put it to work and passthrough DD AC3 to my amp installed everything as instructed DTS works very well but no DD AC3 in the amplifier the message shoes Dolby Digital 3\2 as when it receives from my dvd player but there is No Audio.
    Most of the movies we have to download or stream come with that audio please tell me if there is any way of putting it to work.

Thanks for your work

Comment

This ROM is now very old! It was made from Minix first ROM release.

You should update.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

update

Originally posted by Finless View Post

You should update.

Bob
        are you saying update to a new finless rom or beta

i'm running finless 1.0 with first stage of cpu . everything works well
        thanks for ur excellent work

Comment

I believe the official release of the ver 2 ROM is imminent, which frankly could mean tomorrow or early 2015 as far as I can tell. Is it likely a Finless V2 be a possibility?

Personally I've just ordered an X8H so bhave MNP experience of the device but I'm just having a pretty receipt rummage on the internet working out what I'm going to try on it when it arrives. Mines a Christmas present so I'm having to wait 😠

Comment

Finless (BoB) fans

Originally posted by Finless View Post

You should update.

Bob
            Hi Finless, we'r not friend but I have followed your smart jobs on Minix starting 2013 :-) .... when my NEO X5 appeared to me as a "revolution" .
            And now I've changed it with a NEO X8-H, of course (ggrrrrr for the announced X8-H Plus, damn @#@łđ)
            And therefore this evening I'll charge Your Finless 1.0 ROM just for testing and waiting for your next wonderful release (I'm sure You'll do
            Thanks for now, sincerely yours.
            GiG

Comment

Can someone write an app or patch to power off the WiFi and keep power at the USB ports so that we can use a standard air mouse to put the X8/X8-H to sleep mode and then reawaken it ?

In v001 you are able to reawaken the X8/X8-H pressing the power On/Off button on a standard generic air mouse before Minix introduced the Deep Sleep script in their Beta 5 and up F/W, but the WiFi Off During Sleep option was deleted in KitKat 4.4.2.

The new v002 F/W from Minix still does not address these two annoying issues which is kind of retarded in my opinion for a device that is suppose to be top of the line, that I have to physically walk up to the X8/X8-H and press the power button on it to reawaken it from Sleep Mode !

Comment

Hi,
                Does anyone know if this briliant ROM woks fine on Minix neo x8-h Plus?
                I'm worried about the drivers for wifi[ac dual band] and Gigabit Lan.....
                N

Comment

I have finless 1.0 installed
                  I want to install 2.0a but do not enter into recover mode
                  anyone can help me

Comment

Working...
                  X