Zoomtak T8 and M8 official firmwares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Datagg View Post
    Hi guys.. was looking for some info on this and found some hits. Looking for some guidance. Just Purchased what is a M8 box, metal case... box puts it with a jumping frogs setup I believe. It says M8 at the top, not the zoomtak one that looks the same minus the stamp. I see there out of business it would appear, so not sure what that means for this question. Box showing a a update rom from T8M8K8 to a 20150702. Should i update via the download button or should I stay away from this all together? I guess i should of bought a different box based on the findings found out after a no return policy purchase... Not happy about the hole situation, yet this is where i am at. This is the first box of this nature purchased for me.

Thanks for your time...

T8M8K8 20150702 is the latest firmware from Zoomtak.
    Zoomtak is a bitch of a company to use. They don't answer there emails or supply their firmware online

Comment

Hello everyone, Can someone give me the T8 V1 firmware, I cant find it anywhere.

Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by EdT View Post

T8M8K8 20150702 is the latest firmware from Zoomtak.
        Zoomtak is a bitch of a company to use. They don't answer there emails or supply their firmware online

I just had my box die, tried contacting them was working very good for id say 2 years. first problem ive had.

Does anyone know if you can use the pc software to try and revive this box, most have a micro usb to do so?

I think the NAND needs reprogramming as I have no boot screen on box just on/off working

Comment

Does this rom working on m8 with wifi model Ap6212?

Comment

None of the links work in the OP, Anyone have a mirror or backup link for the T8V2 Firmware? (I can only find entertainmentbox FW's) and id rather not use them.

Comment

I found some firmwares in archive and uploaded them to mega.co.nz. 1st post is updated.
              If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
              Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Thank you so much.. the firmware working great .. my T8 V2 died suddenly with no cause and found this great page to solve my problem. Just download T8V2 and unzip it then put the unzip folder on a memory flash then entered into recovery mode and simply flashed the zip file in the folder and wow .. the device life get back again .. I'm so happy for this result and really thank you. I didn't forget to buy you a beer

Comment

Hello All,

Just flashed clone of the Zoomtak T8v2. Cloned version called Stellr Black Box. Upgraded just fine and then checked the OTA updater in My Apps. Looks like a newer
                  version of software available for upgrade. Takes Kodi up to the16.0 version..OTA is currently downloading and will install shortly.Installed new update hoping for android 5.0.1 version but no luck, LOL....Build number is: Zoomtak M8T8V2.20160308.V3.5.1_NEW......

Comment

hello
                    I have brick my box clone caled T8,( doesn't said Zoomtak ) when l have opened l got this T8 V1.2 2014.07. 08 .
                    Maybe someone know where to get firmware for it? please
                    Thank you
                    Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by sebek73 View Post
                      hello
                      I have brick my box clone caled T8,( doesn't said Zoomtak ) when l have opened l got this T8 V1.2 2014.07. 08 .
                      Maybe someone know where to get firmware for it? please
                      Thank you
                      Regards.
                      Picture of pcb might help...
                      If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
                      Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Working...
                      X