Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minix X8-h or Probox2 EX

Hello guys,

I want to buy an S802-H based box in the next few days. Right now I am not sure which one to pick. As I still read about Tronsmart / Beelink S802-H boxes with the HDMI soldering problem I range between following boxes:

I need some opinions about these two... The Probox2 isn't finally released and I didn't found any really certain information about its stability, quality and containing hardware (e.g. wifi, etc. - will it be possible to flash any S802-H ROM perhaps from the minix, etc.?).

Please help me to decide... i am quite confused.
    Kind regards Snuffy

As you wrote, it's a new device ("...isn't finally released..."), so how do you think experiences will be available?
    W2Comp unveiled a faster, 4K-ready version of its Probox Android media player with a quad-core SoC, a Mali-450 GPU, Miracast, and a gaming-oriented remote. Hong Kong based reseller W2Comp, which previously introduced a dual-core Rockchip RK3066 based Probox2 Ultimate media player that runs Android 4.0, has now launched a faster model, called the Probox2 EX (Extreme), that runs Android 4.4 (

probox2.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf probox2.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

=> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...65-Minix-Clone
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Well.

As e.g. Beelink is shipping R89 boxes for beta tests I have hoped someone had any reliable experiences due to another analog beta (you should know, that it is possible as you are one of these lucky betas :P).

Aswell i've found the official Probox2 EX product page - but it just contains "selling" techspecs. I am interested in details more on a technical level...

I do agree that the X8-h and the probox2 ex do look quite similar but i believe that it wont be a 1:1 clone (unattended the case similarities...).

Furthermore I hope that someone could tell me something that contains more information than the product page

e.g. i've found an blog entry which contains the information the probox2 would base on android L instead of 4.4kk published on the product page - a quite important point for me.
      Kind regards Snuffy

Comment

Working...
      X