X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riven4300
    replied
    i newly owned beelink m8 round red/black 16 gb tvbox with 101k4 fw.
    i guess this root instructions work forme too.any risk for me?
    is there any other root methods for m8 beelink?
    i downloaded 102k4 6210 fw but image is 600mb.but roms or fws which r in this forum 300mb?why?
    i wont install new fws yet.bcs works well now and no need for min.improvemets.so any reason for jumping new rom/fws now?

web browser sometimes kicks me off while browsing pages.also dont see history section in 4.4 stock web browser.any idea about that?older 4.2.2 has history pages option.

how can i play games on tvbox with my tablet as a controler.

m8 beelink dont support flash player,i guess.anyone did work flash in anyways?

sometimes while sleeping mode tv box led goes blue then red again.dont know why but after firstday use it stuck and cant turnon even power button.unplug ac and plug again to work it.??sorry for several questions but i should ask all.thanks for all answers for now.

Leave a comment:

• chris613
    replied
    anhvustore, I have some answers for you:

1) The apps on the tv box. I could not find a link the explains how to launch an app on android, but my 2yr old has figured it out.

2) There are no tools to test the flashing process on your PC. You can't technically break it, it can always be recovered with some work; just follow instructions and everything will be fine.

3) Add an external antenna. There is no "easy" way to do this.

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    You are asking very basic use stuff. My suggestion to you is learn more before flashing any ROMs.
    Sorry but I cannot teach you basic things as I would have to type up a book to do it and I have no time for that!

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Lokie
    replied
    Originally posted by manu81 View Post
    YESSSS... working... the problem was micro sd corrupt...change the SD for other and no problem..

Thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• manu81
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Yep, you have about a 50/50 chance of corrupting a Fat32 SD card if you just pull it out of your PC!

ALWAYS right click on the sdcard disk icon and select eject. Wait till windows says it is safe to remove.

Bob
    YESSSS... working... the problem was micro sd corrupt...change the SD for other and no problem..

Thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• Basinus
    replied
    It should work... It's a pretty generic to KK.
    So I suppose it should also work on the new 104k4 stock rom.

Other question:
    Is there any possibility to reduce shut down time of power button from 10 sec to ca. 4 sec ?? It's a hard job to hold the button down for such a long time

thanx

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    Originally posted by Lokie View Post
    BTW, Ihad a similar problem. On a serial console I saw recovery complain about the sdcard being corrupted (not cleanly ejected). Use windows to properly eject the SDcard and try again
    Yep, you have about a 50/50 chance of corrupting a Fat32 SD card if you just pull it out of your PC!

ALWAYS right click on the sdcard disk icon and select eject. Wait till windows says it is safe to remove.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Lokie
    replied
    Yes use FAT32. I will try again format and tell you

Enviado desde mi LG-D806 mediante Tapatalk
    BTW, Ihad a similar problem. On a serial console I saw recovery complain about the sdcard being corrupted (not cleanly ejected). Use windows to properly eject the SDcard and try again

Leave a comment:

• manu81
    replied
    Re: NEW - Tronsmart S89 "Stock ROM" Easy Root ZIP update

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    It's not reading your SDcard.

Make sure SD is freshly formatted as FAT32 not NTFS.

Bob
    Yes use FAT32. I will try again format and tell you

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    It's not reading your SDcard.

Make sure SD is freshly formatted as FAT32 not NTFS.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• manu81
    replied
    Re: NEW - Tronsmart S89 "Stock ROM" Easy Root ZIP update

Originally posted by Ice_Coffee View Post
    1) Unzip it once, (you need to use the Zip inside the zip)
    2) Use the updater program in your apps list
    The same error. See the photo

Leave a comment:

• Ice_Coffee
    replied
    No work for me. In recovery no see the file. I put the zip in sd . Have a version 101k4

1) Unzip it once, (you need to use the Zip inside the zip)
    2) Use the updater program in your apps list

Leave a comment:

• manu81
    replied
    No work for me. In recovery no see the file. I put the zip in sd . Have a version 101k4

Leave a comment:

• Ice_Coffee
    replied
    Originally posted by Lokie View Post
    Yes can do that. Its defaulted to 1080p at this stage. I think finless 1.5 is defaulted to 720p? Saw somebody complaing about it. Either way, yes it can be done easily.

Kernel source is on its way. Sdk is opened up but there is probs with hosting. Should be sorted in next few days.

cool thanks, I don't think finless 1.5 is really defaulted to 720p not in my experience.

Leave a comment:

• Lokie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ice_Coffee View Post
    Hi Lokie, do you now have a kernel source you can play with ? if so I would very much appreciate a kernel that was not defaulted to 1080p but rather 720p !! is that do-able ?

Thanks
    Yes can do that. Its defaulted to 1080p at this stage. I think finless 1.5 is defaulted to 720p? Saw somebody complaing about it. Either way, yes it can be done easily.

Kernel source is on its way. Sdk is opened up but there is probs with hosting. Should be sorted in next few days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X