Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfe View Post
    Thanks Bob,

Piece of cake taking apart. Bear getting it back together, but I did it. I used the 99.9% silver paste. We'll see if that takes care of it.
    Lol yea... If i did not take that pcb out myself i would not believe it fits in there. Almost broke my casing putting it back. My IR sensor was completely bent back by the original assembler - probaly also struggling and cursing along the way with the assembly. Glad i noticed it because my remote was really giving me hassles especialy when aiming it from an angle below the unit.

Comment

Think something went wrong at me. My box is just showing the robot where it says a finless bob rom it's been like that for 20 min now. Is there something I can do about that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brinis View Post
        Think something went wrong at me. My box is just showing the robot where it says a finless bob rom it's been like that for 20 min now. Is there something I can do about that ?

It should not take that long. Seems like you're in a boot loop.
        I just followed this nail biting thread here : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-ve-bricked-it

Are you sure you flashed the correct rom - Vega standard vs vega elite?

Comment

Yes I did it the same way i did it with the first one. And it's still doing the same thing. But thx I'll look at the like you gave me

Comment

I got it to where it says
            reboot system now
            apply update from adb
            apply update from ext
            apply update from cache
            wipe data/factory reset
            wipe cache partition

and I don't know what to do

Comment

I got it to where it says
              reboot system now
              apply update from adb
              apply update from ext
              apply update from cache
              wipe data/factory reset
              wipe cache partition

and I don't know what to do
              You are not bricked, don't worry, you need to highlight apply update from ext then usb then the finless rom zip file, then let it run until it goes back to the reboot screen, then reboot.

I've never installed just using the remote, I use a usb mouse, I don't know if you can do it without a mouse plugged in.

Remember though only flash a rom that is for your device or you'll end up like me :-)

Comment

I did that I did not work I'm just trying to do it with the standard rom and right now it's rebooting and the mbox just came up now I'll just have to se if the rest will come also.
                and now there is a welcome
                but I still need to root it so I can use xbmc on it
                So will have to try one more time with the finless now

Comment

For some reason I can't root it. It doing the same again after I try to root it.

Comment

For some reason I can't root it. It doing the same again after I try to root it.
                    There's a sticky for just the rooting, have you tried that?

Comment

Originally posted by rad View Post
                      There's a sticky for just the rooting, have you tried that?
                      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...oot-ZIP-update

I love you.well I did. But thank you. Kind of feel blind I been looking at that but don't know why I did not use. We'll all is fine now. And I learned some things

Comment

thanks for your hard work!

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                        Yes there will be.

Bob
                        wooty

Comment

Please ad reboot app to your new ROM comes in handy thanks

Sent from my NX403A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm very concerned about temperature freezing because here in Brazil it is 95ºF, usually. My unit hasn't arrived yet.

Comment

Originally posted by eduardosmelo View Post
                              I'm very concerned about temperature freezing because here in Brazil it is 95ºF, usually. My unit hasn't arrived yet.
                              Should be fine... The unit runs very cool & has good thermal design (for chinese product).
                              Worse case you will need to drill some breather holes but I suspect this will not be necessary.
                              see http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...x-%28square%29
                              (The beelink m8 is exactly same as tronsmart vega s89)

Comment

Originally posted by Lokie View Post
                                Should be fine... The unit runs very cool & has good thermal design (for chinese product).
                                Worse case you will need to drill some breather holes but I suspect this will not be necessary.
                                see http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...x-%28square%29
                                (The beelink m8 is exactly same as tronsmart vega s89)
                                because they use tape to stick the heatsink is getting very hot if u use the box more than 4 hours my advice like Bob say on other post open it and use termopaste.

Comment

Working...
                                X