No announcement yet.

Why do we get different AnTuTu result?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try new Finless 1.4 ROM, and BTW you can't change governor or freqencies min/max... you have to wait custom kernel.

Originally posted by cerm78 View Post
    Hi guys, new around here and directly from Costa Rica, Central America.

I received my Tronsmart Vega S89 Standard this week, from Amazon's GeekBuying store. Delivery was insanely fast from China, it came like a full month ahead of the expected delivery time.

Anyways. I set up my box and honestly I wasn't impressed at all. My Antutu Benchmark score with the small, phone like screen is... I'm so embarrassed... 9818...

My box came from GeekBuying with the 101k4 ROM. I rooted it using Finless method and installed Antutu and SetCPU

Antutu Benchmark reports three cores sleeping and the only active one does go to 1992Mhz often. However SetCPU is unable to set the speed for more than a split second, even when it shows up to 1992Mhz. Min speed sticks longer but not forever. Governor can't be keept set for long either.

With this ridiculous performance this is almost unusable... at least I can hear music on it, but even youtube is sluggish.

Can anyone recommend what can I do to solve my problems? I think I was the lucky one that got the worst lemon...

Thanks guys.

Comment

As you see at this thread SetCPU isn't really helpful, => use Antutu CPU
      Small screen at Antutu without screen lock apk is normal...
      If it is really only '9818' score???
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
        Do you have buy low cost version? '
        No for sure... 32000 with small screen, when i haven t freeze screen lol

As i said so crappppppy kernel here...... Hotplug governor is like random power delivery

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
          As i said so crappppppy kernel here...... Hotplug governor is like random power delivery
          nearly Russian roulette with an automatic
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Sadly it is. This was my second run. The first one was a little better at 11k.

I have downloaded Finless 1.4 and I'll be flashing it later today when I come back from home. I really hope it helps.

Comment

I wish so for you... good luck!

What's the actual environment temperature at your room?

Generally most most devices runs smooth, but at the moment it seams so there are 1-3 known devises with performance / temperature / freezing problems, but often, sorry, the problem is not at the device, but in front of the device, so nobudy knows what happens...
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

What's the actual environment temperature at your room?
                I can't tell for sure the exact room temperature but it should be very fresh around 20 degrees centigrade. Rain has started and makes things pretty cool in the evening, night and early morning

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=s...ype=&as_rights=
                Last edited by cerm78; 05-14-2014, 13:52. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Ok 20°C shouldn't be a problem
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

No luck

Well, flashed Finless 1.4 ROM and it didn't help with the 3 cores sleeping problem. Basically no difference.

I'll try with Finless 1.3 since cuezaireekaa reports that ROM to fix the 698Mhz and sleeping cores problem... however that will need to wait until tomorrow...

Comment

Just additional information:

Same hardware, stock 102k4 ROM gives Antutu Benchmark score of 13k with the same "some cores not running" problem.

Same hardware, stock 102k4 ROM + Finless CPU patch gives Antutu Benchmark score of 25k, all cores running between 698Mhz and 1992Mhz

Box temperature seems to be the same by touching the bottom.

Comment

Re: Why do we get different AnTuTu result?

Originally posted by cerm78 View Post
                        Just additional information:

Same hardware, stock 102k4 ROM gives Antutu Benchmark score of 13k with the same "some cores not running" problem.

Same hardware, stock 102k4 ROM + Finless CPU patch gives Antutu Benchmark score of 25k, all cores running between 698Mhz and 1992Mhz

Box temperature seems to be the same by touching the bottom.
                        i have ended up on stock 100k4 as finles 1.2 amd 1.3 and higher have limited me. i just think this heatsink isnt placed properly. as soon as i turn on the box im at 75degC and i run about 86deg to 103 deg. im surprised the box isnt warmwer than it is when i touch it.
                        when i used the other newr roms like 1.4 and 102k4, either its all cores at 696 or its one core at 1200, or its 1200 all core all the time. and theyre not fluctuating.. so i really am scratching my head still. using bobs cpu twaks, its no different. waiting on a 802-h and a exchange.
                        or else im gonna have to do some thermalpaste work on this beezzy

☆sent from an xNote powered sm-n900t w/tapatalk☆

Comment

For those who believe you're getting 30-31k score,
                          do the following:

Install the app. 3DMARK;
                          Run the Ice Storm test;
                          Use a stopwatch, or your watch, to compare the time on the screen with your actual time;
                          You will have interesting findings.

Your actual time on watch will run much faster than the time on screen,
                          and therefore the average FPS goes up a lot and result in much higher score.
                          (Avg. fps = Total fps/time, time decreases = higher avg. fps)
                          Same for Antutu. It's an old trick in the PC benchmarking world.

We could make it 40K, 50K, 60K if we want to. We just can.

We shall include the same "patch" in our products,
                          but we shall remove it when people trust what we say.
                          We wish people would trust us, but in reality people are not easily trusting a person
                          eventhough he is telling the truth, just like what we are doing all the time,
                          sometimes truth is just too harsh for a person to accept/admit,
                          so this time we decided to follow, and to let you reveal it by yourself.

We shall inform Antutu and 3DMark about the existence of this patch soon.

Regards,
                          Team MINIX
                          Last edited by MINIX; 05-26-2014, 16:54.

Comment

Working...
                          X