No announcement yet.

Looks like I've bricked it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi my round box s89-H wouldn't power up, everything was runing fine until yesterday, when I turned off the unit then unpluged it, today I pluged the unit , what I noticed was it would even show RED light, although the box seems to get a little warm when I touched cover, seems to indicate there is power going through.......

Has anyone had such experience and figured out a solutions, kindly assist as I am not sure of the steps to get the box to aleast show RED.

Appreciate any suggestions
    Last edited by e123enitan; 01-07-2016, 01:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      You need to use the SDcard making tool and make the special SDcard.

The u-boot.bin you use to make the sdcard is not the one that came in the sdcard making tool RAR. It's the one that came with the kit and has the .wps file. It should be 352KB.

Then after you make the sdcard put on sdcard
      recovery.img
      same u-boot.bin
      the .wps file

Now unplug the box and hook up the USB cord to the PC.
      Plug in the box. No LED should come on
      Hold the reset button and while holding it hit the power button. Keep holding the reset and windows will eventually bong that it saw the device. No driver install needed if you had them installed from before.

Now the flash tool will see the device! You think you good to go but you will get errors while flashing! I eventually messed with different erase modes, etc till it got past initial disk. Once it did that then booting into flash mode I got a blue LED and no longer needed the special SDcard.

Bob

need access to the above files pretty please.
      been at the box all day trying to get it back!

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        OK here is a picture of the back of the board showing which pins to short. These are what I used and they are safe. I traced them right back to the proper NAND pins.

So here is what you do:
        1) Unplug and plug back in power. No LED should be on.
        2) Short the pins and hold them shorted.
        3) Press the reset button and hold it.
        4) Power on the box using the power button.
        5) Continue to hold reset and pins shorted until Windows bongs,

This should work as it did for me. Sorry for forgetting to tell you this!

Picture link.

Bob

how do i short wires???

Comment

hello to all user , my sunvell s82 neobox not recognized to USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.0.140306_Alpha_x86 , in windows is ok , world cup device driver, and the program is not found

try to presss reset buttton more 30 seg , and the pc is ok recognized , and the program not???¿? realy confused, thanks

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

hello to all user , links dead please upgrade thanks https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9B...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Working...
              X