ro.product.brand=google
    ro.product.name=mantaray
    ro.product.device=manta
    ro.product.board=manta
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
    ro.product.manufacturer=Samsung

BOb
    I'll try editing the file tomorrow or I could patiently wait for you to release 1.5.

Comment

hi finless, can you fix in your next ROM the compatibility between f10 pro and s89 because I desire to use in the future thank you for everything! I hope the best for you

Comment

Originally posted by pollicin123 View Post
        ... f10 pro and s89 ...
        have a look at
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Thank you bro!
          Have anyone the zip file of the original ROM for s89 elite?
          Thanks

Comment

and I think 102k4 you will find by your self
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Thank you for everything! I use The search botton but nothing with "Tronsmart S89 STOCK ROMs (102k4) in ZIP update format"... Do you know if it is yet out? Thanks
              Last edited by pollicin123; 05-20-2014, 10:58. Reason: stupid keyboard

Comment

Go one step back and look at the stickies
                => http://www.freaktab.com/forumdisplay...rt-AML-Devices
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                  Go one step back and look at the stickies
                  => http://www.freaktab.com/forumdisplay...rt-AML-Devices
                  You are great, thank you

Comment

Installed the 1.4 rom and XBMC crashes randomly. Did try diffrent versions and the latest 13.1 beta2, still no luck. Re-installing the 1.4 rom didnt help.
                    Any ideas what to do now?

Comment

Soft keys at the bottom of the Screen

Finless, awesome utilization of the soft keys. Having the home button always available has made this so much more usable. I have a problem that maybe you can shed some light on. When I enable developer options, the minute I do, the softkeys disappear, even before I try to change any of the parameters within developers options.

I need to turn USB debugging on to properly utilize Titanium Backup.

Comment

I'm still getting a terrible lag with 1.4 same as I did with 1.5. Except 1.5 was worst. Tapping recents makes takes about a minute before and menu comes up. Sometimes when I type something theres a 30 sec lag. I don't know what the box is doing but sometimes it doesn't feel like it even has a quad core. Has anyone had this lag before?

Comment

Originally posted by isham.padron View Post
                          I'm still getting a terrible lag with 1.4 same as I did with 1.5. Except 1.5 was worst. Tapping recents makes takes about a minute before and menu comes up. Sometimes when I type something theres a 30 sec lag. I don't know what the box is doing but sometimes it doesn't feel like it even has a quad core. Has anyone had this lag before?
                          It will all be fixed in time. Just be a little patient. In the mean time you may try mx player for movies that gives probs?

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                            I believe Nexus 10 will do that?
                            For others you mention I would need their build.prop file so I know what to set.

Bottom line if your rooted you can edit it yourself. The parameters you change to spoof something is:

ro.product.model=GT-I9300
                            ro.product.brand=samsung
                            ro.product.name=m0xx
                            ro.product.device=m0
                            ro.product.board=smdk4x12
                            ro.product.manufacturer=Samsung
                            ro.board.platform=meson8

Just replace those with another devices info. The above is a GT-i9300 by Samsung. This was the stock info for the S89/S82 as an example

ro.product.model=VEGA S89
                            ro.product.brand=MBX
                            ro.product.name=k200
                            ro.product.device=k200
                            ro.product.board=k200
                            ro.product.manufacturer=MBX
                            ro.board.platform=meson8

Be careful changing
                            ro.board.platform=

It may cause a boot loop depending on what you put there.

Bob
                            On my s89-h the build.prop is like (has the part of) the bottom one. I have it rooted, but haven't changed rom.
                            It's running 107k4, kernel 3.10.33, oman@subuntu#1, mon jun 30th 2014.
                            Is it safe to change (the part of) build.prop into the top one (so not chaning ro.board.platform)?

Can it be that because of my original build.prop, some apps are displayed small and high (like on a smartphone) instead of wide (like on a tablet)?

Wim

Comment

Originally posted by WimK View Post
                              On my s89-h the build.prop is like (has the part of) the bottom one. I have it rooted, but haven't changed rom.
                              It's running 107k4, kernel 3.10.33, oman@subuntu#1, mon jun 30th 2014.
                              Is it safe to change (the part of) build.prop into the top one (so not chaning ro.board.platform)?

Can it be that because of my original build.prop, some apps are displayed small and high (like on a smartphone) instead of wide (like on a tablet)?

Wim
                              Hello everyone. I wrote this app to allow a user to lock the screen rotation in landscape, portrait or auto. The app is very simple, when you click on it, you're faced with these three options. Long press on Landscape if you want the app to run...

" ... Long press on Landscape ... "
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                                http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1412752
                                " ... Long press on Landscape ... "
                                He, thanks for the quick response! This solved the portrait problem on the 2 apps, but 1 app still gives me a different screen than on my samsung note 10.1, see attachment. I tried changed the resolution of the s89 to that of the note 10.1 but that doesn't make a difference.

Could it be related to the settings in build.prop that make it respond different? If so, is it safe to make the changes (except ro.board.platform) in build.prop?

Wim
                                p.s. And I don't understand why the resolution of the picture in the middle is so different too, but that may be another problem.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X