No announcement yet.

Tronsmart S89 Finless 1.4 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean the missing menu at top and right side?
    No idea...
    But of cause you can try to spoof

Be careful changing 'ro.board.platform=' !!!

ro.product.model=Nexus 10
    ro.product.brand=google
    ro.product.name=mantaray
    ro.product.device=manta
    ro.product.board=manta
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung

OR

# Samsung Galaxy S3
    ro.product.model=GT-I9300
    ro.product.brand=samsung
    ro.product.name=m0xx
    ro.product.device=m0
    ro.product.board=smdk4x12
    ro.product.manufacturer=Samsung

Device Spoofer
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      You mean the missing menu at top and right side?
      No idea...
      But of cause you can try to spoof

Be careful changing 'ro.board.platform=' !!!

ro.product.model=Nexus 10
      ro.product.brand=google
      ro.product.name=mantaray
      ro.product.device=manta
      ro.product.board=manta
      ro.product.manufacturer=samsung

OR

# Samsung Galaxy S3
      ro.product.model=GT-I9300
      ro.product.brand=samsung
      ro.product.name=m0xx
      ro.product.device=m0
      ro.product.board=smdk4x12
      ro.product.manufacturer=Samsung

Device Spoofer
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...icespoof&hl=en
      Thanks again!
      Okay, I tried both methodes. First the app, than the build.prop.
      Gave me no problems and now I can download this app through playstore (had to sideload it before). The box "is" now a nexus in it's settings, but in https://www.google.com/settings/dashboard it's still a s89-h and the last problem with the app also is still there.

I can't seem tot reregister the device in playstore.

Wim

Comment

Well, yesterday I suddenly had no sound anymore. Couldn't resolve it so I put the factory 108k4 on it. Now (with edited build.prop) playstore does recognize the box as a nexus 10, however that may because I put the word "samsung" in ro.product.manufacturer in small letters instead of like in the above post ("Samsung") so perhaps that made the difference.
        I think something is installed on the device when a device is registered which prevents it from being reregistered (which is deleted by installing a new rom).

But, where I could download the app with the old rom, I can't with the new rom! I don't get this. Anyone?

Wim

Comment

Originally posted by WimK View Post
          ...But, where I could download the app with the old rom, I can't with the new rom! I don't get this. Anyone?...
          Sorry, I don't understand what you want...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Spoofing as a nexus with manufacturer "Samsung" on 107k4 I could download an app while playstore didn't recognize my box as a nexus while with manufacturer "samsung" on the new rom makes playstore does recognize my box as a nexus but now the app doesn't show up in search result so is probably incompatible.

Point is I don't know if spoofing went wrong because of the capital "S" or that once a device is registered on playstore a file is stored on the device preventing it from being reregistered after spoofing (the file is deleted by putting in a new rom).

Another point is that when spoofing went wrong the app is supposedly compatible but not when the box is uspoofed or correctly spoofed as a nexus. I don't get that too.

But I think I'm messing up this thread and will open a new one for this.
            Thanks,

Wim

Comment

Working...
            X