Tronsmart S89 Finless 1.4 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Oman just posted that Beelink released 102K4 today.

I guess I will be working on yet another ROM soon!

Bob
    Nice, I can't wait to try it,Bob u are one of the best here u'r ROM's are a refresh what those so called software inginiers supose to do it from the beginning, btw 1.4 Rom is one of the best from all u did by now

Comment

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
      Damm I have the s82 and I downloaded urs finless lol how can I get that... I followed ur directions fml im lost I have 1.4 with ur elite wifi patch

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: NEW - Tronsmart S89 Finless 1.4 ROM

I'm excited to give it a try. Thanks Bob for staying on top of these things for us

☆sent from an xNote powered sm-n900t w/tapatalk☆

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
          Oman just posted that Beelink released 102K4 today.

I guess I will be working on yet another ROM soon!

Bob
          It probably is your ROM Bob. lol

Comment

antutu 31960 on s89 standard on 101 ROM rooted.

Antutu shows good scores on 101k4. Have not installed finless ROM. Went from 100k4 to 101k4 and then installed root through finless method.

While the test was running, I had killed all other processes. What is worrisome though is that my brand new, Wonderful nexus 5 scored 21000

Posted this because some people were wondering if this is an issue with 101k4.

Thanks
            Sai

Comment

Originally posted by PlatinumDROID View Post
              Finless 1.4 ROM in Beelink M8 16Gb >> Perfect!
              So can I use this firmware in BeeLink M8 16G without any changes?

Comment

Re: NEW - Tronsmart S89 Finless 1.4 ROM

Originally posted by sai021 View Post
                Antutu shows good scores on 101k4. Have not installed finless ROM. Went from 100k4 to 101k4 and then installed root through finless method.

While the test was running, I had killed all other processes. What is worrisome though is that my brand new, Wonderful nexus 5 scored 21000

Posted this because some people were wondering if this is an issue with 101k4.

Thanks
                Sai
                Jees, get a custom ROM and kernel on your N5. I'm up at 34000 with Slim ROM and Uber kernel (not overclocked) Incidentally I got 27000 stock, 21000 seems too low.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Copying to usb hub attached hard drive

I noticed that on both the 1014K and the Finless 1014K firmware I can not copy from a usb thumb drive attached to a usb hub to an external sata harddrive attached to the same usb hub using ES explorer. I used the same combo on the minix neox7 and it did not have such an issue. Is there any thing that could be causing this to happen. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by benny638 View Post
                    I noticed that on both the 1014K and the Finless 1014K firmware I can not copy from a usb thumb drive attached to a usb hub to an external sata harddrive attached to the same usb hub using ES explorer. I used the same combo on the minix neox7 and it did not have such an issue. Is there any thing that could be causing this to happen. Thanks in advance.
                    I haven't tried it myself but I remember hearing on here that these firmwares only have read access on an NTFS volume, no write access. The fix was to use Paragon from the market.

Come to think of it, you have to pay microsoft royalties if you want to include the linux based software that gives you write access to an NTFS volume, so that is probably why they don't

Comment

need help

so i have the 1.4 finless installed how can i get rid of that and go back to the 101k4 ? did the antutu test 30850 weird was 28000 last time ... oh well i cant uninstall 1.4 any help would be appreciated
                      Last edited by londonshore; 05-16-2014, 23:37.

Comment

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
                        so i have the 1.4 finless installed how can i get rid of that and go back to the 101k4 ? did the antutu test 30850 weird was 28000 last time ... oh well i cant uninstall 1.4 any help would be appreciated
                        wipe and then flash the stock rom

Comment

If you chase Antutu scores to DEATH.... You will go nuts!

You will find as long as it does not vary more than about 2000 points... your chasing a DEMON!

Scores different than 10K, well then go try... but do not chase a "nat's ass" down a rat hole!

Bob
                          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by benny638 View Post
                            yes, i have this problem

Comment

Originally posted by stb2xxx View Post
                              yes, i have this problem
                              If you use at both NTFS as filesystem, that's why it dosn't work =>
                              Originally posted by Ice_Coffee View Post
                              I haven't tried it myself but I remember hearing on here that these firmwares only have read access on an NTFS volume, no write access. The fix was to use Paragon from the market.

Come to think of it, you have to pay microsoft royalties if you want to include the linux based software that gives you write access to an NTFS volume, so that is probably why they don't
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                                If you use at both NTFS as filesystem, that's why it dosn't work =>
                                Write access is not enabled in the kernel. That one of my first features I want enable once i can compile a working kernel.

Comment

Working...
                                X