Tronsmart S89 Finless 1.4 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lokie View Post
    Write access is not enabled in the kernel. That one of my first features I want enable once i can compile a working kernel.
    And of cause also NFS
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
      so i have the 1.4 finless installed how can i get rid of that and go back to the 101k4 ? did the antutu test 30850 weird was 28000 last time ... oh well i cant uninstall 1.4 any help would be appreciated
      Your mad to downgrade from Finless to stock, irrespective of Antutu scores it it's clearly more responsive to use.

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
        And of cause also NFS
        Yes of course. The kernel builds fine and starts to boot but hangs. Next step is to hook up serial port to see whats up.

This have ntfs rd/wr and nfs 3/4 client and server support

Comment

Currently looking at that box .. is there a thumbs-up for Vega S89-H support of this ROM? Or just versions without H?

Comment

Stupid questions?

I have the Standard Vega S89 16 Gb. My optimized Antutu score is 19947, but my real reason for upgrading the rom is getting some paid apps working.

I have had a bad experience trying to update another previous TV stick by updating XBMC. Turned into a brick.
            So here are my questions:

Instruction say:
            5) You will need a mouse! Select "Apply updated from EXT",

Does that mean it has to be a wired mouse?
            or
            Will my wireless remote mouse work at this point?

I have build 100k4. I have read posts which suggested to start the 1.4 upgrade by having build 101k4 installed first. Should I first update to 101k4?
            If so, what is the best way to do this?

Comment

NEW - Tronsmart S89 Finless 1.4 ROM

Originally posted by wolfe View Post
              I have the Standard Vega S89 16 Gb. My optimized Antutu score is 19947, but my real reason for upgrading the rom is getting some paid apps working.

I have had a bad experience trying to update another previous TV stick by updating XBMC. Turned into a brick.
              So here are my questions:

Instruction say:

or

I have build 100k4. I have read posts which suggested to start the 1.4 upgrade by having build 101k4 installed first. Should I first update to 101k4?
              If so, what is the best way to do this?
              You can flash the lastest firmware to get paid app working, check on blog.geekbuying.com for instruction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Looking for developers
              http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by daniello9 View Post
                Currently looking at that box .. is there a thumbs-up for Vega S89-H support of this ROM? Or just versions without H?
                It's just for the non h version, the s89-h will have different firmware

Looking for developers

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                  You can flash the lastest firmware to get paid app working, check on blog.geekbuying.com for instruction!

Instruction say:

or

Comment

Surround sound on the s89 (non h version) vega thread

Folks, first of all thanks to Finless for providing us with clean ROMs

I see TRONSMART is already talking about 4k video on the Vega but to my experience surround sound (that has been available to the home market for at least 15 years) has not been sorted out yet.

What is your experience?

Setting my s89 elite version to passthrough on XBMC only AC3 5.1 gets through in surround sound. (I tried both HDMI and SPDIF) My receiver is DTS, DD and DD+ capable but none of those files are played in SS. Only 2.0, even if passthrough is selected on both XBMC and the s89 settings

I cannot get any of the youtube 5.1 or 7.1 test videos to play surround sound on my system.

The surround sound test apps on the play store is not successful either.

Netflix (using DD+) is only played in 2.0 (and stuttering). My 2 yo $80 bluray player is doing a much better job playing netflix both in surroundsound and video quality.

If you are having success, please share your setup. Please reference the files as well as the SW that are you playing.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfe View Post
                      Instruction say:

or
                      See this
                      There are two ways to update the firmware for tronsmart vega s89 amlogic s802 quad core tv box: 1) SD Card flash method; 2) USB Burning Tool with windows PC to flash; It depends on which firmware you get, if you just get one *.img file, then you should use the burning tool to flash. […]

You don't need mouse

Looking for developers

Comment

I have tried the burning tool it will.not find the device

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Comment

Ire you install the drivers correct, if you don't know how to install drivers. Install moborobo first

Looking for developers

Comment

I installed moborobo and a pop up came up saying drivers where installing after that went to burning tool selected image did pin trick clicked start .. screen was stuck on tronsmart and nothing happend for 10 minutes

Comment

Re: NEW - Tronsmart S89 Finless 1.4 ROM

Make sure you're using Windows 7, it doesn't work on Windows 8. Also , i saw your earlier post about flashing back to stock from Bobs. Bobs is much better regardless of Antutu scores. I'd stick with Bobs ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I installed moborobo and a pop up came up saying drivers where installing after that went to burning tool selected image did pin trick clicked start .. screen was stuck on tronsmart and nothing happend for 10 minutes

burning tool tell you flash successful?

Looking for developers

Comment

Working...
                                X