No announcement yet.

Tronsmart S89 Finless 1.4 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it doesnt and batfink32 im using win 8 this could explain my troubles thanks I will stick with finless for now ... thanks

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: NEW - Tronsmart S89 Finless 1.4 ROM

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
      No it doesnt and batfink32 im using win 8 this could explain my troubles thanks I will stick with finless for now ... thanks

Yep, I think Win8 might be your problem. Doesn't work for me unless someone else has got it to work?

Bobs ROM is just the stock ROM with his tweaks that make it better added. Your not missing anything that stock ROM doesn't have.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks batfink32 appreciate ur help

Comment

This new ROM is pretty solid. I can't wait to see more inprovements along the way. Thank you Finless for your hard work.

Comment

LED going from red to blue all time

I am on S89 elite and Finless 1.4 rom. When I put S89 on standby LED going from red to blue then again to red. It is happening all the time when box is on standby. Anyone with same behaviour?
            Thanks

Comment

Sleep problem

Originally posted by gojo View Post
              I am on S89 elite and Finless 1.4 rom. When I put S89 on standby LED going from red to blue then again to red. It is happening all the time when box is on standby. Anyone with same behaviour?
              Thanks
              I am having the same problem. I even tried a apk called sleep.apk and it would working meaning the light would stay red and I could bring the device out of sleep using my tronsmart air mouse but if i let it sleep for a long time say over night and try to bring it out of sleep the light turns blue, but there is no picture. It appears the box is confused and doesn't know its not suppose to be sleeping.

Comment

Kitkat issue

I know or have read that kitkat increased the overall security, but I was wondering if anyone is having this problem. Using ES file explorer (or any other file explorer as I tired about 10 of them) if I try to send a short cut to the desktop or home screen nothing happens. The only way I get it to work is to download a shortcut maker from google play. Im just trying to add a folder shortcut to a folder on an externally attached hardrive. Using ES file explorer worked on my minix neo x7 using finless and quickshot roms. Overall this ROM is ROCK SOLID not crashes or reboots.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokie View Post
                  Write access is not enabled in the kernel. That one of my first features I want enable once i can compile a working kernel.
                  Yes please, with paragon
                  i got ramdom locks

Comment

Originally posted by benny638 View Post
                    I am having the same problem. I even tried a apk called sleep.apk and it would working meaning the light would stay red and I could bring the device out of sleep using my tronsmart air mouse but if i let it sleep for a long time say over night and try to bring it out of sleep the light turns blue, but there is no picture. It appears the box is confused and doesn't know its not suppose to be sleeping.
                    There was another thread on this. I think its to do with the kernel CPU frequency going too low during deep sleep and not having enough power to wake the box up. You have to keep the box in "screen on" mode all the time. To do this, go into Settings>About Tablet and press "build number " 7 times. Then reboot. After reboot go into Settings >Developer Options and there is an option for keep screen on always. If you check this option then the box will always stay awake and never go into deep sleep mode.

Comment

odd video problem

i had finless 1.3 and my videos played properly but since updating to 1.4 i can not get my videos to scale properly to fill the screen. ive tried multiple players and changed every setting possible. ive also used a wide variety of file types but to no avail.

also im not sure if its been discussed but doe anyone know why external hdd mounts as read only? it wont even allow me to change it read write.

Comment

Originally posted by Batfink32 View Post
                        There was another thread on this. I think its to do with the kernel CPU frequency going too low during deep sleep and not having enough power to wake the box up. You have to keep the box in "screen on" mode all the time. To do this, go into Settings>About Tablet and press "build number " 7 times. Then reboot. After reboot go into Settings >Developer Options and there is an option for keep screen on always. If you check this option then the box will always stay awake and never go into deep sleep mode.

I too can confirm.
                        this is what I do and I've never had a problem with re-waking with it enabled

☆sent from an xNote powered sm-n900t w/tapatalk☆

Comment

102k4 .img up on geekbuying blog http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...ifi-all-fixed/
                          @ยต$ł!Ω

Comment

Originally posted by Nowandlayda View Post
                            as soon as bob gets ahold of it, hell be making a flashable zip soon enough. and then hell probably do a new finless soon. oh boy!

Comment

I was wondering....I'm from the netherlands.. if i order now from geekbuying.com will the tronsmart 802H be delivered with the latest stock rom? (102k4).
                              Not so keen on to flash it by myself :-)

Comment

finlessbob 1.4.

Thank you so much for your hard work on this ROM. It is a solid ROM & it works allot better than the stock ROM did, however, I have noticed that with the power off app you get with this ROM dose not work. When I go to power off my tronsmart vaga standard it just restarts it again. It never powered the box off it just restarts the box. Other than that its a grate ROM. Thanks again. PS. Have you got an app that dose the same thing. Thank you. PS. I forgot to say, I have a f10 pro air mouse and when I plug it in, the video gose all choppy on me, & iv no sound coming through at all. When I unplug the f10 pro, it works fine. Now I'm back to using my Logitech keyboard. Pitty really,because I like my f10 pro.
                                Last edited by bigall123; 05-19-2014, 10:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X