Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MXIII / MX3 1GB with AP6181 - Firmware (FW)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXIII / MX3 1GB with AP6181 - Firmware (FW)

I recently purchaced this box

Anyway I got it home and it worked fine but I noticed there was an update M82_108k4_1gddr_rtl8188_sdcard.rar
    so I flashed it after the flash I lost my wifi so I reflashed same issue so I tried the older firmware M82_107k4_1gddr_rtl8188_sdcard.rar
    Same issue no wifi.For the hell of it I tried the 2gb version same issue am I using the right firmware as far as I can tell its right
    Last edited by piperider; 10-12-2014, 16:53. Reason: asked to change title

Well, Beelink changed wifi chip in MXIII 1GB, early boards had realtek wifi, newer boards have ap6181. So you probably have a newer board.

Comment

Originally posted by csgabe View Post
      Well, Beelink changed wifi chip in MXIII 1GB, early boards had realtek wifi, newer boards have ap6181. So you probably have a newer board.
      thanks man any idea where I find the firmware for the ap6181 because all I can find is for realtek

Comment

anyone have any idea where I can find the proper file ive been trying to get this working again since yesterday and if I tried searching for a file for this box all I can find is
        M82_108k4_1gddr_rtl8188_sdcard.rar
        M82_107k4_1gddr_rtl8188_sdcard.rar

but these dont work

Comment

I have searched high and low but still no luck

Comment

Originally posted by piperider View Post
            I have searched high and low but still no luck
            you might try here they list some m82 firmware that does not specify the wifi chip not sure if it will work but worth a try.
            百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。现在注册即有机会享受2T的免费存储空间

good luck
            Vec

Comment

thanks ive been on there but no so far no luck.I cant believe nobody knows and im also very surprised that the MXIII firmware doesn't work you would think if there was a board difference it would be posted on beelink site

http://www.bee-link.com/en/article.php?id=134

Comment

Stane1983 had wrote at 'September 10th, 2014' at cnx-software.com that the newer batch uses the ap6181 wifi chip
                When Android media players based on Amlogic S802 first launched a little over 3 months ago, they all sold for over $100. Since then various products have

(I know that he received one 1GB verion...)

If I look at http://www.bee-link.com/en/article.php?id=134 I see '2014.08.02' (ok, I know sometimes they forget to edit it) for the 108k4 (as update for older FW's), so maybe they deliver the new batch with 108k4 installed and because of that, at the moment, no download is available for the 108k4_1GB_ap6181...

I think you have to wait until ~8. October (because of holiday at China) and contact oman to get a download-link...
                (or he will read this thread)
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                  Stane1983 had wrote at 'September 10th, 2014' at cnx-software.com that the newer batch uses the ap6181 wifi chip
                  When Android media players based on Amlogic S802 first launched a little over 3 months ago, they all sold for over $100. Since then various products have

(I know that he received one 1GB verion...)

If I look at http://www.bee-link.com/en/article.php?id=134 I see '2014.08.02' (ok, I know sometimes they forget to edit it) for the 108k4 (as update for older FW's), so maybe they deliver the new batch with 108k4 installed and because of that, at the moment, no download is available for the 108k4_1GB_ap6181...

I think you have to wait until ~8. October (because of holiday at China) and contact oman to get a download-link...
                  (or he will read this thread)
                  Thank you that explains a lot explains why I cant find it

Comment

anyone know if a file was released yet for this box im sitting here looking at this box collecting dust what a piss off and its gonna cost to much to return it....

Comment

Originally posted by piperider View Post
                      anyone know if a file was released yet for this box im sitting here looking at this box collecting dust what a piss off and its gonna cost to much to return it....
                      I send oman an e-mail ...
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                        I send oman an e-mail ...
                        thank you I tried that to but no reply

Comment

Hi,

MXIII_109k4_1gddr_ap6181:

Download: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o62sw6Q

Password: 9jfp
                          Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
                            Hi,

MXIII_109k4_1gddr_ap6181:

Download: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o62sw6Q

Password: 9jfp
                            thank you but do you have it in a zip file I got some issues with my usb ports on my computer at the moment I need to reformat if I try IMG file it fails but same thing happens to all my usb stuff

Comment

does anyone have any idea how to convert this to zip I tried for the last half hour and all I get is unknown file format thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X