How to loop movie for trade show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to loop movie for trade show?

I want to take my trusty S89H to a trade show to play a slide show movie over and over.

I could not find an option to loop a movie on boot. Or to loop a movie inside Video Player. (Finless 2.1).

I found and installed an app called "Video Looper" that seems like at least a partial solution.

But during playback the Tronsmart stops playing. I don't know yet if it's crashing or if there is a sleep timer someplace?

i found a setting for "screensaver", I chang d that to "never".

is there another setting I'm missing?

or is there a better way? A boot script?

thanks in advance!

Update:

Video Looper crashes when it tries to restart the movie.

i installed VLC for Android and it has a LOOP option. That appears to work.

next is to figure out how to make a script to auto play it on boot

actually I can easily figure out the command line syntax. I just don't know how to make a script auto run on boot under Android...

Comment

Hi,
      I need to force a selected application to start up each time my Android-based device is (re)started. Is there anything I can use (configuration setting, external application etc.) to accomplish this

goodluck
      ​​

Comment

Hello,

An option would be an easy Programm that do what you want.
        If you are Interested you can Contact me.

Regards
        Neomode

Comment

So VLC worked, but, on the LCD we rented for the show it pixelated a lot!

i tried moving the movie to internal storage in case it was a USB speed issue. No improvement.

it only does it a little bit on my office monitor.

dunno of its a problem with the file settings. Or a VLC issue. I use VLC on other platforms and have not had a problem. This is my first experience with the Android version.

any thoughts out there?

Comment

Working...
          X