• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winomat View Post
    New stuff to play with

http://amlinux.ru/image/5.0.0/

and also thx a lot to the dev. I would donate, if i would know to who
    i have the 2 gig version mx3 can i just grab that 1? i dont want to get the 1 gig version

Comment

Retroarch

Has anyone been able to succesfully run retroarch in this firmware and emulate for example NES-roms? I've been fiddling around couple of hours with it and having no luck so far.

Comment

What a NICKNAME ( purposely in capitol letters ) you choose!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

any one has sound cut off problem every now and then in v5.0 ?
          I had to downgrade to 4.97.3 and its fixed
          Proud xbmp>xbmc>kodi user since early days of 1st gen xbox
          XBMC on :
          Tronsmart S89 Quad Core - Openelec
          Atv1 + Crystall HD - Crystalbuntu
          Raspberry Pi - Openelec
          Xios DS - Linux the-hydra
          1st gen xbox, JB Atv2, Ouya, ...

Comment

Today I got sometimes no sound if I start a video. Changing the audio track did help and the sound came back. Or do you have problems while a video is playing?

Comment

During playing video the sound has some stops and gaps and signal input on my my pioneer AV will be gone shows there is no audio when sound is gone.
              tried to flash re-flash clean install and .... all has same effect during video playback.
              XBMC on :
              Raspberry Pi - Openelec

Comment

I don't have these problems. Maybe it is related to some sync audio/video settings.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeD View Post
                  I don't have these problems. Maybe it is related to some sync audio/video settings.
                  Could you post here your a/v settings, please?

Comment

OpenELEC for s82, M8, MXIII, Tronsmart S89

I also can not see any stuttering after 41.x seconds.
                    I use an external AC3/DTS encoder with spdif pass-through.
                    Attached Files

Comment

will install openelec 5.0 again and will test different audio/video settings and will post the results
                      XBMC on :
                      Raspberry Pi - Openelec

Comment

Hi all. I'm Alexandr aka kerber from xbmc.ru, who makes firmware for this box. If anyone has questions or comments and I will try to answer. But unfortunately, I'm not a programmer and I can not anything.

Comment

Originally posted by razdolbaev View Post
                          Hi all. I'm Alexandr aka kerber from xbmc.ru, who makes firmware for this box. If anyone has questions or comments and I will try to answer. But unfortunately, I'm not a programmer and I can not anything.

Hey,

you make this awesome fw and say you cant programm ?
                          Im having 1 question for you. I own S82B. Your fw works so far very good. But sometimes after a reboot i only got 1 cpu core working. The other 3 arent showing up anymore in sysinfo. Another reboot they are all back. Any idea?

Comment

It most likely due to the governor "hootplug", which disables the cores when it considers that they do not need.
                            Hotplug Governor:
                            The “hotplug” governor scales CPU frequency based on load, similar to “ondemand”. It scales up to the highest frequency when “up_threshold” is crossed and scales down one frequency at a time when “down_threshold” is crossed. Unlike those governors, target frequencies are determined by directly accessing the CPUfreq frequency table, instead of taking some percentage of maximum available frequency.

The key difference in the “hotplug” governor is that it will disable auxillary CPUs when the system is very idle, and enable them again once the system becomes busy. This is achieved by averaging load over multiple sampling periods; if CPUs were online or offlined based on a single sampling period then thrashing will occur.

Comment

Originally posted by razdolbaev View Post
                              Hello Kerber,

Thanks a lot for your awesome work!!!

I use your last release on S89... So far it's nearly perfect. Maybe in my case, 4.97.x was more stable than 5.0. i had few freeze with 5.0, but still a far better than android rom.

Do you have a paypal donate account? i d like to pay you some drinks

Nice to see you here.

Regards,

Comment

roolmapool, hello. Thank you for your feedback. Yes, i have payapl, click, or via direct paypal account, thanks.

Edit:
                                winomat, you can also manually change governor
                                Code:
                                echo "ondemand" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
                                available governor:
                                performance
                                hotplug
                                ondemand
                                conservative
                                interactive

More details can be read here
                                Update 1/13/2013: IO Scheduler, TCP Congestion Avoidance Algorithm Please go to Post #27 Sources and credit go to: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1792369 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1369817 Android CPU governors explained...

To view CPU load through SSH, you can use this add-on

command - htop
                                Last edited by razdolbaev; 01-03-2015, 23:11.

Comment

Working...
                                X