No announcement yet.

NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.1 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been using the Google TV remote on my phone and it works great.

Comment

I haven't heard of that before, so that controls the android ul too ?
      Thanks I'll give that a go

Comment

Tried Google TV Remote and doesn't work , pity

Comment

NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.1 ROM

Originally posted by Kolo View Post
          Tried Google TV Remote and doesn't work , pity
          Did you turn it on in the settings? There is a toggle for Google remote.

Comment

I did turn it on but the app on phone is saying the device needs to be on the same network ?
            Also Bluetooth is not there after this update.

Anyway, apart from that I'm very happy with this Rom, it's very smooth and fast.

Comment

still a work in progress or halted pending the lolipop beta releases from Oman?

Originally Posted by londonshore
              hey bob will you release a 2.2 since 112k4 is out ?
              if so can u add tsn go fix to it please thanks

Originally posted by Finless View Post
              Yep, I will work on it! My Pipo X7 is taking all my time right now but I will do an update.

Bob
              Do you still plan to do this? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kolo View Post
                Hi,

Is there a way to get the standard remote to work again on the S802 box after you install this Rom ?
                The Air keyboard is working and usb is working but not the remote that came with the box.

I did turn on remote control in settings but it hasn't read it yet.
                There are a couple remote/keyboard update zips i think posted by justme. you apply the update from the advanced settings tab.
                Last edited by joefish; 02-26-2015, 18:05. Reason: comment

Comment

xbmc screen artifacts w/kodi

are these artifacts from kodi, or finless ROM?

black header/footer boxes

where do I start looking/troubleshooting ?

thankyou Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150226_223006488.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	437280

Comment

Originally posted by etyrnal View Post
                    are these artifacts from kodi, or finless ROM?

black header/footer boxes

where do I start looking/troubleshooting ?

thankyou [ATTACH=CONFIG]10558[/ATTACH]
                    Go to medialauncher, and screen size, if is 91% change it to 92 or 93%.

Comment

I have to say this rom is great.
                      I just have some ?'s
                      as this is my 1st box I bought a MXIII 2GB RAM
                      I got lot of stuff working
                      netflix / hulu plus / espn / epix / nhl / trutv / tnt / tbs

stuff i can not get working
                      HBO = loads lets me pick a show / movie then loads a HBO SCREEN / then comes back to some loading screen.
                      COMCAST = starts to load the stream then stops and gives a error
                      ENCORE = same as hbo loads but then comes back to a 2nd screen and just spins

How can we get these apps working ?

Thanks again for this great rom
                      If anyone can get HBO + COMCAST working i have (.1) BTC for you
                      Last edited by giglife; 03-03-2015, 19:37.

Comment

Any plans on a new rom using the 112k?

Comment

Google TV

I have a question. I haven't found any of these boxes that can stream Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, or Disney Movies Anywhere in HD, because the firmware is pretending to be a phone. My question is, why can't the firmware be spoofed to pretend that it is a Sony Google TV device? All of these apps are in full HD on that device. Netflix is even in Super HD.

Comment

Originally posted by wg4ever View Post
                            I have a question. I haven't found any of these boxes that can stream Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, or Disney Movies Anywhere in HD, because the firmware is pretending to be a phone. My question is, why can't the firmware be spoofed to pretend that it is a Sony Google TV device? All of these apps are in full HD on that device. Netflix is even in Super HD.
                            Did you see in the first post that this rom spoofs the box to show as a nexus 10 tablet? The apps you are mentioning dont work because the roms most likely are missing some DRM Spec., or other needed to get it to run.

Comment

Originally posted by ganjero View Post
                              Did you see in the first post that this rom spoofs the box to show as a nexus 10 tablet? The apps you are mentioning dont work because the roms most likely are missing some DRM Spec., or other needed to get it to run.
                              Yes, I saw the mention of Nexus 10. Hoped it would let them work in HD, but I installed it and still sd format

Comment

I am a little confused if my device is suited for this custom rom. I have a MXIII 2G/8GB (but it reports apx. 1,6G total ram), on the device it says MXIII 4K, and it has bluetooth. So i thought this model should be supported.

But the model name is M82, and i read here somewhere that only a S82 is supported and not the M82?

I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but i am confused with all the models. Thanks for advice!

Comment

Working...
                                X