Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will check the different channels

Comment

Unfortunately no matter (channels 36 , 161, ... )
      Stupid device.

Comment

Hello,

hope you can help me to get external player working in Kodi.

I use Andoer S82B with this Finless Rom. Kodi 15.0 Beta 2.

I followed the How-To on kodi.wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Use_ext...ers_on_Android

These are the versions of MXPlayerFree and ArchosVideo. Video is not playing. MXPlayer says:"This Video can not be played.". ArchosVideo says:
        "File corrupted or incomplete." In the settings of MXPlayer i activated the hardware decoder.

Editing part of playercorefactory.xml for MXPlayerFree:

********** EDIT THIS SECTION **********
        -->
        <rule protocols="smb" player="MXPlayerFree" />
        <rule dvdimage="true" player="MXPlayerFree"/>
        <rule protocols="rtmp" player="MXPlayerFree"/>
        <rule protocols="rtsp" player="MXPlayerFree" />
        <rule protocols="sop" player="MXPlayerFree" />
        <rule internetstream="true" player="MXPlayerFree" />
        <rule video="true" player="MXPlayerFree"/> <!-- Default for anything else not listed -->
        </rules>
        </playercorefactory>

Editing part of playercorefactory.xml for ArchosVideo:

-->
        <rule protocols="smb" player="ArchosVideo" />
        <rule dvdimage="true" player="ArchosVideo"/>
        <rule protocols="rtmp" player="ArchosVideo"/>
        <rule protocols="rtsp" player="ArchosVideo" />
        <rule protocols="sop" player="ArchosVideo" />
        <rule internetstream="true" player="ArchosVideo" />
        <rule video="true" player="ArchosVideo"/> <!-- Default for anything else not listed -->
        </rules>
        </playercorefactory>

Thank you for your time and help.

Comment

Originally posted by anavrin74 View Post
          Hello,

hope you can help me to get external player working in Kodi.

I use Andoer S82B with this Finless Rom. Kodi 15.0 Beta 2.

I followed the How-To on kodi.wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Use_ext...ers_on_Android

These are the versions of MXPlayerFree and ArchosVideo. Video is not playing. MXPlayer says:"This Video can not be played.". ArchosVideo says:
          "File corrupted or incomplete." In the settings of MXPlayer i activated the hardware decoder.

Editing part of playercorefactory.xml for MXPlayerFree:

-->
          <rule protocols="smb" player="MXPlayerFree" />
          <rule dvdimage="true" player="MXPlayerFree"/>
          <rule protocols="rtmp" player="MXPlayerFree"/>
          <rule protocols="rtsp" player="MXPlayerFree" />
          <rule protocols="sop" player="MXPlayerFree" />
          <rule internetstream="true" player="MXPlayerFree" />
          <rule video="true" player="MXPlayerFree"/> <!-- Default for anything else not listed -->
          </rules>
          </playercorefactory>

Editing part of playercorefactory.xml for ArchosVideo:

-->
          <rule protocols="smb" player="ArchosVideo" />
          <rule dvdimage="true" player="ArchosVideo"/>
          <rule protocols="rtmp" player="ArchosVideo"/>
          <rule protocols="rtsp" player="ArchosVideo" />
          <rule protocols="sop" player="ArchosVideo" />
          <rule internetstream="true" player="ArchosVideo" />
          <rule video="true" player="ArchosVideo"/> <!-- Default for anything else not listed -->
          </rules>
          </playercorefactory>

Thank you for your time and help.
          Did you remember to goto xda-devlopers, and get the additional MX Player CODECs? IIRC you should be able to link to it directly from the MX Player Settings - Decoder (Near the bottom of the scrollable list.)

It would also be useful to find, and install Adaway as well. if your going to use the free version. As it kills the in-app-advertising, in essence giving you the full version.

Comment

Thanks. I found my mistake. Had spaces before and after MXPlayerFree in the xml. Cause of using copy and paste while editing with es explorer on the s82. Now MXPlayerFree works. But i cant choose settings on the player. There is no settings like on the installation on the smartphone. Guess i need to choose harware decoder in the settings, right? For now i cant change this.
            I tried Archos Player as well but it dont start. It says: External player active. Press ok if playing ends.
            I dont have a solution for this. Archos was my first choice as an external player.
            Reason to change to external player are the small lags of the internal player. Maybe the lags will still be there with external player. I have to try.

Comment

Does Kodi 15 rc 1 work with finless rom 2.1? I tried the alphas a while ago and it was not good at all. 14.2 works pretty well and Im not sure if I wont to try Isengard again on my Vega.

Comment

Guys, can you help.

My M8 runs this ROM better than anything. BUT....I don't have Bluetooth using v2.1. I have Bluetooth running just fine in v1.7 and v1.8 Finless ROMS, but not this one.
                I've tried different methods of install and upgrade too.

Is it because this ROM is not designed specificlly for my device? I have an M8 (OTT).

The older Finless ROMS did not work with CPU Temp app and seemed to only show battery temps, which is useless in a media player, so this is why ideally I would love to get Bluetooth working in this ROM on my device so that I can get Sixaxis set up again for my emulators.

Any advice and time is greatly appreciated.

T

Comment

I own a MXIII (1gb version) that I bought off Amazon from Pigfly Tech. Is your rom compatible with my device?

Manufacturer - MBX
                  Model - MXIII_1G (k200)
                  CPU - ARMv7
                  Chipset - Amlogic Meson8
                  Current Android VVersion - 4.4.2
                  Kernel - 3.10.33
                  S802

Let me know if I left out any helpful info. Thanks!
                  Last edited by joeshmoe666; 07-26-2015, 23:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    Link fixed..... My bad

Bob
                    Fin, im pretty new to the tronsmart series, and im about to buy this one actually, http://www.****.com/itm/201332257889 , is this rom compatible with that device?

Comment

Mxlll s82 fFinless Bob rom v2.1 go 1080p?--or even 4k.... 720p is default and greyed out in my MboxSettings app...
                      anyone know what's "supposed " to be what?

Comment

I've got a question. I've connected my devide by ethernet. But my speed doesn't get higher then 32 Mbps. When i connect it by Wifi i've got a speed of 55 Mbps. Why is my connection so slow. Please help. How can i get it get fixed. greetings.
                        Last edited by djdave79; 08-27-2015, 17:41.

Comment

If i remember correctly the firmware got a bug in it concerning the Ethernet.

I believe this was tweaked to fix the issues http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...om-remix-115k4
                          Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
                            If i remember correctly the firmware got a bug in it concerning the Ethernet.

I believe this was tweaked to fix the issues http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...om-remix-115k4
                            Oke thnx. i will look in to it.

Comment

hello
                              first of all sorry for my "stupid" question but i am new with tvboxes and i am confused with all this information

i have the beeling i one 818 , it is amlogic s802 , can i flash this rom ? s82 is same model?

Comment

Hey bob, just a question, would this work on the mxIII plus as well, or only on the normal mxIII? Cant test yet as the box isnt here yet...

Comment

Working...
                                X