Clear All

ostool Tutorial

3. Enter you cccam ac and click save

4. click start on first screen
    «Сомалійська Наноелектроника та Космонавтика»
    1. VS-IP015 - Android Sat Receiver - g18ref_th2
    2. WeTek Play - Android Sat Receiver - g18ref

Comment

I don't think I have any idea what I'm doing. I've installed the ostools apk and I have followed the instructions in your photos (thank you).

What's next? Launch wetek theater (doesn't work)? Or do I need to do something else? Apologies for all the questions.

Thanks

Comment

You could see in the oscam webui if it's connected to the server
        WeTek Play
        Recoveries: CWM | TWRP
        Lollipop ROMs: CyanogenMOD 12 | OMNI | Android TV
        KitKat ROMs: CyanogenMOD 11 | OMNI | ParanoidAndroid | AOKP
        Misc: Unbrick WeTek Play

Comment

Once I've entered my details and press start the 3 circles to the right are all green (is that a good sign) no error messages or anything but nothing else happens there after. Could it be that my test line is rubbish?

If everything had gone correctly would the web UI for oscam open up immediately if so what's next? Sorry to be a pain but this is completely new to be. Might be trying to run before I can walk.

Comment

settings in the server(device) line, separated by commas port

Originally posted by mbath View Post
            Once I've entered my details and press start the 3 circles to the right are all green (is that a good sign) no error messages or anything but nothing else happens there after. Could it be that my test line is rubbish?

If everything had gone correctly would the web UI for oscam open up immediately if so what's next? Sorry to be a pain but this is completely new to be. Might be trying to run before I can walk.
            First, what protocol in your line? I described the settings for сссam for newcam different check with your shara@givers.
            Second, people often confused with other settings in the server(device) line, separated by commas port, specifies a comma.
            If everything is done correctly works, if not, please e to Sharа@giver and he will provide you with the settings, it's his money.

Comment

Originally posted by GuRu View Post
              First, what protocol in your line? I described the settings for сссam for newcam different check with your shara@givers.
              Second, people often confused with other settings in the server(device) line, separated by commas port, specifies a comma.
              If everything is done correctly works, if not, please e to Sharа@giver and he will provide you with the settings, it's his money.
              These were the instructions the provider gave me

CLINE SETUP ON SKYBOX/OPENBOX
              1 - Go into the main menu,
              2 - Select 'CCcam Client Setup', If you can not see CCcam setup in the menu jump to number 10,
              3 - Go to Manage Config Files and select CCcam.cfg from new window and Press Blue button on remote,
              4 - leave Protocol as CCcam,
              5 - Host: here you would enter 'server005.cccamstorehd.com' portion of your cline using remote number buttons like you was sending a text,
              6 - Port: here you put '14000'

Given that I'm using a wetek box I started from step 4 of his instructions. He also gave me a user id and password.

On your picture (no.3) I did the followig:
              1) I selected cccam
              2) Entered the server server005.cccamstorehd.com,14000
              3) Entered my login ID
              4) Entered my password
              5) Clicked save
              6) Went back to the first screen and clicked start
              7) The 3 circles to the right all went green and the message said connected to http://192.168.0.26:8888

Is the above correct? Thank you all for your continued support it is greatly appreciated.

Comment

you should keep watching the log in the webui (from your computer for example) and see what happens when you tune to an encrypted channel
                WeTek Play

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianTroy View Post
                  you should keep watching the log in the webui (from your computer for example) and see what happens when you tune to an encrypted channel
                  What should I look for when on the web gui? I'll check later when I get home. The steps I've followed so far would you say they are correct? Thanks

Comment

The log from the status section. This is an example from my local server, you see two client connection, the first one is tvheadend (and does nothing because I have not requested an encrypted channel), the other one is another oscam (the htpc in the living room) that actually gets some stuff

Code:
                    2015/02/10 11:23:14 33025B50 c encrypted newcamd:11505-client 192.168.0.193 granted (atom, au=on (2 reader)) 
                    2015/02/10 11:23:14 33025B50 c user atom authenticated successfully (Tvheadend) 
                    2015/02/10 11:23:14 33025B50 c AU enabled for user atom on reader tivusat_local 
                    2015/02/10 19:58:28 33025B50 c atom disconnected from 192.168.0.193 
                    2015/02/10 19:58:28 33025B50 c thread 33025B50 ended! 
                    2015/02/10 21:14:25 33025B50 c client connected to 11505 port 
                    2015/02/10 21:14:25 33025B50 c encrypted newcamd:11505-client 192.168.0.201 granted (araxe, au=on (1 reader)) 
                    2015/02/10 21:14:25 33025B50 c user araxe authenticated successfully (OSCam) 
                    2015/02/10 21:14:25 33025B50 c AU enabled for user araxe on reader tivusat_local 
                    2015/02/10 21:14:25 33025B50 c araxe (183D&005411/2136/91:D806): found (128 ms) by tivusat_local (of 1 avail 1) 
                    2015/02/10 21:14:34 33025B50 c araxe (183D&005411/2136/91:3D40): found (124 ms) by tivusat_local (of 1 avail 1) 
                    2015/02/10 21:14:44 33025B50 c araxe (183D&005411/2136/91:E0A8): found (128 ms) by tivusat_local (of 1 avail 1) 
                    2015/02/10 23:17:59 33025B50 c araxe disconnected from 192.168.0.201
                    WeTek Play

Comment

Comment

Decided to start again from scratch however this time I noticed I made a typo however still says connected and running fine. Even after I stop and restart and correct the error nothing happens.

Comment

Last edited by mbath; 02-12-2015, 22:18.

Comment

Final attempt still no joy
                            Last edited by mbath; 02-12-2015, 22:19.

Comment

Are you trying to tune an encrypted channel? Because the live log doesn't show any trial
                              WeTek Play

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianTroy View Post
                                Are you trying to tune an encrypted channel? Because the live log doesn't show any trial
                                I know the live log never changes. My steps are as follows:

1) open Ostools an start it up
                                2) open wetek theater
                                3) select a scrambled channel

Could it be that my test line is a dud?

Comment

Working...
                                X