Wetek play box.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetek play box.

I wish some 1 could make a program that wood allow you to just ftp or tellnet a cccam or oscam config file strait over to android or OpenElec. I havent a clue how to manually put the info in the oscam menue. You can only hope. I bet there are alott of other people haveing a bit of trouble to. Unless im the only thicko on here. lol

The Vigica C70 is a sort simaler box but it works with cccam and oscam maybe you can find info there

Comment

wetek play.

il have a hunt arrowned. again lol. if all else fails, iv got just another android box if nowt else. PS. iv looked at that box and it wood not work on this box.
      Last edited by bigall123; 01-14-2015, 13:33.

Comment

helo from greece

i also receive my wetek box with satellite tuner and i make ostool.apk working without problem

you need to download ostool.apk and install on wetek and then you need setup config files over web interface or manual by ftp

i connect to my wetek play with filezilla and total commander app and username is root password is wetek

config files are located in /data folder

Comment

wetek.

That's the problem mate. I don't now how to config my Oscan cccam file. I'll just use it as a freeview box. Thanks eny way.

Comment

wetek

Right im in. Im hooked up to my watek box using filezilla. im in data & data,ostool,binary. Iv copy the oscam over from my computer to the binary directory in my wetek box. Every time i restart the wetek box the file i have just put in reverts back to what it was before. This is doing my head in. PS. I dont no what im doing, I dont no how to manually configure on the ostool 8888 port. I no im a noob.
            Last edited by bigall123; 01-15-2015, 12:35.

Comment

OScam's web interface is one of the better things I have ever seen. I'm a .conf files guy (nothing against Ubuntu but I couldn't install it on any of my machines, I wanna the control that only Gentoo let's me have on my system) but since I started using that web GUI I never touched OScam's conf anymore.

Just have a look at the wiki that I sent you by pm, everything is explained there, every option.
              WeTek Play
              Recoveries: CWM | TWRP
              Lollipop ROMs: CyanogenMOD 12 | OMNI | Android TV
              KitKat ROMs: CyanogenMOD 11 | OMNI | ParanoidAndroid | AOKP
              Misc: Unbrick WeTek Play

Comment

wetek play.

i have already look at wiki you sent me. i spent 5 to 6 hours on the bloody thing. im just going to flog it and go back to my vu+ box. gutted realy. there should be a tut giving the ins & out of how to do it.

Comment

You just have to access to oscam gui, add a new reader, select cccam protocol, and fill in your details, WeTek can't make a tutorial for it since even if you share your own card you're doing something that is illegal in many countries.

Steps:
                  * oscam webui
                  * readers
                  * Add reader -> Reader name -> Protocol (cccam or whatever) -> Add
                  * Device -> ip,port (remember this: ipCOMMAport)
                  * User -> ...
                  * Password -> ...
                  * (in case it's a newcamd server) key -> 0102030405060708091011121314 (or whatever it is)

You don't need to do anything else to add a server.
                  WeTek Play

Comment

r u talking about the oscam ui for OsToo Android. ?

Comment

I'm talking about oscam webui, I never used that apk but the webui is present in all oscam builds (unless disabled when compiled, but it defaults to being on)

If you download the pic linked in this thread you'll see that the webUI is listening on wetek_ip:8888, and if you wanna put the conf files manually you have to put them to "/sdcard/config/"
                      WeTek Play

Comment

hi guys,

i'm abit confused here. are we talking about oscam as server or cline connecting to oscam servers?

thanks.

Comment

full-featured oscam

full-featured oscam
                          «Сомалійська Наноелектроника та Космонавтика»
                          1. VS-IP015 - Android Sat Receiver - g18ref_th2
                          2. WeTek Play - Android Sat Receiver - g18ref

Comment

oscam as client, on openelec you can run it as server as well
                            WeTek Play

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianTroy View Post
                              oscam as client, on openelec you can run it as server as well
                              am i right to say the encrypted channels will appear on wetek theater? or only possible with openelec

Comment

Working...
                              X