wetek tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wetek tv

Hello there. Dose any 1 no how to sort out the audio ac3 dts on the s**y HD it is a terrible noise it only happens when i go on HD Cannels like S**y news HD or itv HD. Thanks.

does it happen in passthrough mode as well? (aka connect the hdmi to an home theater capable of decoding dd/dts, if it doesn't have hdmi input use the optical port, just change the setting from PCM to HDMI or Optic passthrough from android audio settings)
    WeTek Play
    Recoveries: CWM | TWRP
    Lollipop ROMs: CyanogenMOD 12 | OMNI | Android TV
    KitKat ROMs: CyanogenMOD 11 | OMNI | ParanoidAndroid | AOKP
    Misc: Unbrick WeTek Play

Comment

wetek audio

Well im running it through my 1080p projector & using bluetooth speakers. I all so have a problem with kodi resolution. The wetek box is set to 1080p but you cant change the resolution in kodi its just grayed out it wont let you ajust it & thats on the latest firware update from v1.1 to v1.1.2.
      Last edited by bigall123; 01-16-2015, 13:22.

Comment

wetek audio

well sorted the passthroug. getting through hd cannells now thanks. its just the kodi now to sort. i have noticed that when i turn the box back on i have to change it from 720p to 1080p. strange. ????

Comment

the framebuffer of the 8726mx is 720p, don't bother with it since it will use its internal scaler to set 1080p when you select a 1080p resolution from android settings.
          WeTek Play
          Recoveries: CWM | TWRP
          Lollipop ROMs: CyanogenMOD 12 | OMNI | Android TV
          KitKat ROMs: CyanogenMOD 11 | OMNI | ParanoidAndroid | AOKP
          Misc: Unbrick WeTek Play

Comment

Working...
          X