signature required for delivery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

signature required for delivery?

Just ordered a wetek, and scheduled delivery is Wednesday. Does anyone know if signature is required? I won't be home, and I'm hoping they will leave it. BTW...shipping is insanely fast! From slovania to NY in 3 day!!!!! Wow!!!

In Europe for sure, in the US I was really surprised that many stuff i had ordered (mostly from Amazon.com) were delivered at the front door without a signature... coming from Europe i felt a bit awkward because of this... specially if I was ordering something expensive!
    WeTek Play
    Recoveries: CWM | TWRP
    Lollipop ROMs: CyanogenMOD 12 | OMNI | Android TV
    KitKat ROMs: CyanogenMOD 11 | OMNI | ParanoidAndroid | AOKP
    Misc: Unbrick WeTek Play

Comment

Everything I get from DHL out of China requires a signature.

That's why I have everything sent to my fire department's admin offices...so the girls can sign for it.

It kinda sucks, though...when delivery is made on weekends and holidays...I just have to wait for them.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Its being delivered using TNT. I never heard of them, and I don't know who they use locally in the us.

Comment

Originally posted by suzook View Post
          Its being delivered using TNT. I never heard of them, and I don't know who they use locally in the us.
          TNT hands it over to ups here, so I'm good to go!!! Ordered Sunday night, and receiving it Wednesday morning. That's insane!!!

Comment

Working...
          X