X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB card readers

I'm thinking of getting this box

I'm used to enigma 2 boxes but notice there are no card reader in this one

I have smargo USB card readers in my kit are the drivers for these available android

I don't think any driver is required. USB card reader just do everything internally and announce to the OS as a drive.
    I have no problems using a cheap Transcend SD/MicroSD card reader (actually use it quite often since I have a lot of regular SD)
    WeTek Play
    Recoveries: CWM | TWRP
    Lollipop ROMs: CyanogenMOD 12 | OMNI | Android TV
    KitKat ROMs: CyanogenMOD 11 | OMNI | ParanoidAndroid | AOKP
    Misc: Unbrick WeTek Play

Comment

think you miss understand my question

this is not for USB memory cards its for card readers for reading subscription satellite cards I have 2 smargo readers like this http://www.****.co.uk/itm/like/19114...f14=108&ff19=0

they work fine with my vuduo wondered if they are supported with this box

Comment

I see what you mean, I can tell you that it will probably work on OpenELEC using oscam, I'm not sure that the oscam installed by OSTool.apk has pcscd support.

If you're an experienced Linux user you can run a full debian in a chrooted environment under Android with the instructions on the second post of this thread. This will allow you to install / compile / run pretty much every Linux binary.
        WeTek Play
        Recoveries: CWM | TWRP
        Lollipop ROMs: CyanogenMOD 12 | OMNI | Android TV
        KitKat ROMs: CyanogenMOD 11 | OMNI | ParanoidAndroid | AOKP
        Misc: Unbrick WeTek Play

Comment

In Openelec i'm pretty sure Smargo Works, in Android not so sure... but nothing that Christian troy cannot added easy for you.

Comment

Working...
          X