Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeTek Play with DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner is exactly what I need now to replace iMito MX2 and an old SD DVB-C tuner. Great opportunity!

Comment

I want one to see if this unit will have no DRM restrictions, if that is what google certified means.

if it does then this unit would be better than all boxes even though its dual core, even that doent matter as long as 1080p + dts play fine, which it already does on my mx device.

dvb is also nice, even though card sharing is dead in Australia

Comment

WeTek with DVB-S2

I would really like to test this unit to evaluate its features and to improve my existing entertainment center.

Comment

My daughter is already in love with my WeTek Play box and would love to have one in her room too. So my TV will be completely free for me all the time . Thanks WeTek and keep up the good work.

Comment

I would like to change my MK-802 stick. So give it to me

Comment

As much as I'm passioned on making my DIY linux/windows setups for Home use, I've been looking for a good linux/android based DVB-S2 receiver to satisfy the need of watching high quality satellite content. WeTekPlay is known to be most solid Android+DVB-S2 device up to date, so this is definitely must have for a known geek like me !

Comment

Openelec/Kodi is excellent and unique to be natively supported on an android box. I would love a small all in one low power device to replace my power hungry old PC and DVB-T set top box - both currently connected to my tv.

Thanks!

Comment

First of all, thanks for giving the opportunity to win a WeTek Play DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner !!!
                  I would like a WeTek for testing and hacking purposes.

Comment

my odds are now 58 to 1 high i know but burnley just beat man city and i thought that was impossible

Comment

I am in.

Comment

I'm in for one.

Android + S2 as a STB would be awesome !

Thanks

Comment

Device looks awesome definitely want one also i would like to test that DVB-S2 OR DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner.

Comment

I would like to have this device because im always interested in latest technology and especially lately in the android tv boxes. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            FIRMWARE & HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY LIST FOR ANDROID TV STICKS
                            https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApGXribKk_8gdEc3YnlmOHlfRlRQVUxFbkJ3Zzg3U EE&output=html
                            My Plexi MK802IV mod
                            http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...xi-MK802IV-mod

Comment

I'd like to win because it seems a very good media hub with the beutiful plus of the digital tv receiver!
                              It would be a nice companion to my LCD tv that doesn't have "smart" functions.

Beautiful giveaway!

Redips

Comment

I'd like it because DVB-S2 option
                                and openelec

Comment

Working...
                                X