Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My K-R42 is broken and therefore developing Limelight for Linux & Andrid stopped as I don't have money for a proper device

Surely I would like to take part, i hope my future is bright!

Comment

Hi,
      I would like to study the wetek firmware and hardware, and subsequently implement a better version for Firefly rk3288.

Comment

It looks amazing

Comment

I want it because it would be a great piece in my country cabin.
          And my Sidewinder 4 is not working so good.

Comment

I'll enter
            I'd like one because I have never had one of these Tuner boxes and because I could use it to replace my now broken M8(it was fake so yea)

Comment

Ah what a fantastic offer, just in time ...as i have just bricked my tv box, trying to install linux
              Apparently not all AML8726 boxes can support Linux ...learned the hard way lol
              Cheers!

Comment

Because this is a device and I'm a device freak.

Comment

i want this stuff because it has a great review and most of all in the near future enigma2 will run in this box

Comment

Why I want the Free WeTek Play Tuner

I want the Free WeTek Play Tuner because it will be an amazing tuner to play with and mod.

Comment

I don't want it.

I am sure this is a very nice box and with all the support and included tuner, it will make someone very happy. I don't want it because I have too many Android boxes now, and I think it comes with a tuner for the European market.

I hope someone that wins it, will use it to all of it's capabilities and useability.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Because I'm a bit disappointed with my draco a80 and would like to try to cook a rom for this device.
                        Fingers crossed.

Comment

I want the box because I love anime and would love to watch them on my TV rather than on my PC, I would also use it to play retrogames.

Comment

I want to turn my dumb-tv into a smart-tv.

Maybe also to stream live tv to my tablet. No, not while I'm sitting on the toilet. Trust me

Comment

I would like to give this box to my parents, to make their TV smarter. They have both cable TV and satellite dish.

I allready have RK3288 device, and i am fine with it.

Comment

hi

Hi,

I'd love to try the wetek play it seems a great device and have been following its development in various forums. Would mainly use it for watching football and films from kodi.

Thanks

Alex.

Comment

Working...
                                X