This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I want one bacause I love this android tv devices, i use them to autodownload, watch manage my series, movies,etc.... I got one lately and if not bad but i doesn't have a tuner so thiw ould would be great so i have all-in-one and.

Thanks, for your work and this amazing giveaway! Good Luck everybody!

Comment

I believe with the only TvBox with plug in tuners, DVB-C or DVB-S2. That's an ancient feature that only now has been satisfied. I'd love to win one.

Comment

I would love to Win a We Tekplay because We Tec and we play. WE TEK PLAYERS!!!!!!!!! WE TEK TESTING. WE TEK SAVEY!!! BEST OF ALL WE TEK PLAYER WANA BE WINNER!!
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

You need a reason? It's an electronic gadget and I'm a man. Obviously I want it

Comment

why

because I think that the value offered by this device is support not HW, this is the most rare feature now in TV boxes world.

Comment

i would like to have weTekPlay because i want to test the box. It seems diff then most of the boxes available. i would love to have it.

Comment

I want to try my chance & device!

I want to try my chance & device!

Comment

I would like this device because I haven't won anything on a web contest ever

Comment

Giveaway - Why do I want to win a WeTek Play?

I wan't to win a WeTek Play (dvb-t2/dvb-c) because this is the ultimate android box. It can run android and linux plus I can connect the coax cable and use this as a normal TV BOX. Its just amazing!

Comment

i'd love it, since they say it's pretty stable and has no issues.

Comment

I would like to have a WeTek Play because I would love to try the android box certified by Google. I have tried so many android boxes. I would love to try this one which is certified by Google.
                        ~Gopichand Pai

Comment

Just Because!

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                          Dear Members of FreakTab,

Recently we received 3 WeTek Play units from WeTek Electronics Limited, so we would like to make Giveaway Actionhere for our members.

We will be giving away 3 WeTek Play devices for free.

Here’s what you have to do to enter the contest, and some terms and conditions:

To enter the contest leave comment in this thread, and tell us why you would like
                          to have a WeTek Play.Only one entry per contest.
                          I’ll run the contest until March 20, 2015 10Am (Europe Time)
                          Three winners will be selected by random.org.
                          I’ll contact the winners by email, who have 24 hours to answer, or I’ll pick other ones.
                          The winners will then be put into contact with WeTek, which will organize shipping for free to the winners.
                          If the winners are based in Europe, shipping will take place from the company’s European warehouse, so you don’t have to worry about custom fees.

Regards

Ray a.k.a Neomode

I had one of these!
                          It is now on permanent loan with my Mum for when she babysits the grandchildren, although I have found her watching tv on it away from the noise.
                          Well the Wetek box actually babysits, it has couple games setup, but mostly they watch movies on Kodi.
                          Big ups to the Box.

Comment

I love to modify and tweak on my stuff and this unit looks great.

Comment

I love to modify and tweak on my stuff and this unit looks great.

Comment

I didn't know what for. But I am try to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X