Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to win a WeTek Play because I'm interested to test out its vast features!

Comment

Hey, I want it!

Hello!
      I'm new to this nice community, and I thought it would be nice of you to welcome me with such a nifty looking gadget...

Joke aside- that's exactly what I need as an extra aid in my living room. So it sure be great to win it.

Thanks ahead
      Yspitz

Comment

I would also very much like to win a WeTekPlay - I always like new gadgets to play with
        Beelink NETXEON R89B V3.1 RK3288/A P6335/2G/16G
        Screen: Samsung UE50HU6900 - link: 3840x2160@60Hz 10Bit
        Apps: MXPlayer, Rooted SSH/SFTP Daemon, scriptmanager, kbox2
        (think: Public Display 4k)

Comment

I'm interested too.

Comment

I'd like to try the Sattelite TV world, so it could be nice to get the device

Comment

Thank you verymuch for this offer.
              I'd like to have WeTekPlay because of it help to access thousands of digital content around the world by Kodi. It also give me opportunity for me to gain access to my local content operators via DVB-C. It's easy to access by a smartphone, which soon to replace IR remote control.

Comment

win a wetek

I would like to get such a device. I live in France and many arab friends want to know more about. Its iptv capabilities mainly.

Comment

Winning!

I would like to win the WeTek Play as it looks to be a high quality device and would be pleasure to have for use as a HTPC.

Comment

it would be nice to have this device since in my country tv signal has recently changed to mpeg4 and i now have to buy a decoder anyway... so a dvb-T model would be just what i need also, it would be perfect to have TV and xbmc on the same device

Comment

Why Not?

Winning is always good ,sure I would give it a try let see how performs compared to my other devices I have!

Comment

because I am a Geek !
                        I need it !!
                        I want it !!!

Comment

I would like to have a WeTek Play to take advantage of the WeCloud antenna services, which seem to be one of it's more unique selling points.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I would like a WeTek Play because I'm like everyone else on this forum and would love the chance to play with another gadget!

Comment

It's a great product that I already bought for myself and I would like to get another box to give it to my sister as birthday present :-)

Comment

Gave away my DBV which had recording functions to someone whose unit failed. Now, this would be great to use on the PC and record my favourite TV shows.

Comment

Working...
                                X