X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would enter because

1. my tv is not a smart tv.
    2. i am a big fan of android & linux.(seeing how it will support it both )
    3. saw the awesome custom interface on the video on their site.
    4. the design fits with the tv

plus i'm sick of watching netflix on my monitor!!!

i know it is just a list but, is there any other way to show how good it is ?

Comment

It seems to be a great mini PC with a superb air mouse / remote control. And the best part for me is that the device has a DVB-C tuner. It's a rare thing.

Comment

Contest Entry

I would like one to replace my X7 which died a very untimely death within days of being brought out into the fresh air.

It's rather sad.... The cause (and solution) are still being determined by the manufacturer, but I'm not going to hold my breath for an acceptable solution. And in turn.... I'm now starting to look around for an alternative. And I want to go back to the platform that Android is accustomed to.

I've heard very good things about WeTek though, would be an honor to have this box as my main media hub and be able to demo it to friends and colleagues as they stop in.

Comment

I would like to have this product so that I can see if this item can be integrated into schools for informational or instructional purposes.

Comment

The box sounds interesting ; )

Hi there,

AppleTV.... tried it, Android sticks.... tried it... but none with real DVB-C integration.

With the WeTekPlay my TV will be a truely smart-tv with EPG, PVR, cable tv and IPTV....so BRING it on.

I hope to be the lucky one.

Regards Martin

Comment

If is coming FREE put me in. If I win will make me learn more and keep me busy with this new toy. Wish you all good luck.

Comment

I'd like to replace my current dvb-s2 tuners with something more clever.

Comment

Congratulations to the winners.
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                  X