tapatalk support broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tapatalk support broken?

has support for tapatalk been eliminated from these forums? see attached...
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Freaktab is under maintenance tapatalk is turned off at the moment.Will be back to normal soon.
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Any fix yet?
      Minix X8-H Plus - Finless Bob ROM 1.1 / GB Tronsmart MK908ii - Finless Bob 2.0 Beta KK ROM, D33 v300 OC

Comment

Hope there will be a fix soon I use tapatalk a lot.

Comment

kind of feels like being an astronaut who's tether broke... slowly floating away from the space station... quieter and quieter...
          Last edited by etyrnal; 04-13-2015, 01:56.

Comment

Same here, feels weird without using the forum without Tapatalk, have to use the iPads browser 😳

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
              Freaktab is under maintenance tapatalk is turned off at the moment.Will be back to normal soon.
              Any luck in restoring the Tapatalk functionality?

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                Also missing out on my daily fix as I used Tapatalk most of the time whilst on the move.

Comment

checking in... progress? estimates? what has to be done to make it functional?

Comment

Please check tapatalk now.. You may have to empty your cache.. However, it is up and working on my iphone..

I had to empty cache because of a login error..

i stayed up late tonight to get try and get this going for you guys.. let me know how it works out..

Comment

You are great.

Tapatalked

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Confirmed working I can now contribute again 😄😄😄😄😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

yay!

Comment

Well tapatalk "works", but it seems it's not indexing or something. When looking at it, it seems frozen at a situation at the start of the month...

Comment

I just tried to post from Tapatalk....I kept getting an error saying "Message too short...try posting later" (or something like that).

I tried typing the message again 3 times and got the same error.

I logged in via the web site, and all three of my posts were on the thread. I deleted two of them.
                              Randy
                              Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                              Donate here

Comment

Working...
                              X