WETEK BOX OPENELENEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WETEK BOX OPENELENEC

Hy. This is my first post. I greet all my apologies for my bad English. I just bought new distro WETEK BOX OPENELENEC with Tuner S2 for a main use IPTV with kodi and PVR Simple Client. Unfortunately finding a slowness of more than 10 seconds in the zapping and especially a strong mismatch between the audio and video of a few seconds. It is very annoying. Is there a way to solve maybe with some modifications in the settings? I can then access the device with FTP or via AIRPLAY?

Originally posted by guacianiero View Post
    Hy. This is my first post. I greet all my apologies for my bad English. I just bought new distro WETEK BOX OPENELENEC with Tuner S2 for a main use IPTV with kodi and PVR Simple Client. Unfortunately finding a slowness of more than 10 seconds in the zapping and especially a strong mismatch between the audio and video of a few seconds. It is very annoying. Is there a way to solve maybe with some modifications in the settings? I can then access the device with FTP or via AIRPLAY?

Please, can you give me some idication on the frame drops? Currently I can not use this new toy

Comment

Hello, I don't own this box, but have you looked here?

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
        Hello, I don't own this box, but have you looked here?

Certainly just that I can not solve. Kodi you use? As you work IPTV?

Comment

Working...
        X