Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Stock Firmware - Beelink S805 SoC(MXQ/MK808 Plus/MK809 Plus) -User feedback

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request a larger mouse pointer/arrow and SHUTDOWN/Power OFF button in next Firmware update.

support USB Ethernet for MK808Bplus
    Last edited by Johnoo; 12-17-2014, 22:14.

Comment

I was donated a MK808B Plus....I took the stock firmware and cleaned it up...updated all the apps and a few other things....Anything you guys want me to place in it before i upload....any tweaks etc...I can only do so much but will try my best to accommodate.
      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Last edited by Johnoo; 12-10-2014, 13:00.

Comment

Wireless USB 2.4 ghz keyboard doesn't work for me, but it does for other Android devices I own. ROM is 108k4

Comment

Hey guys

I bought this box: http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_94466.html

Firmware level on it is 105k4 and seems a little dodgy. Was wondering will these versions of firmware work? which is the latest version available?

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
              I was donated a MK808B Plus....I took the stock firmware and cleaned it up...updated all the apps and a few other things....Anything you guys want me to place in it before i upload....any tweaks etc...I can only do so much but will try my best to accommodate.
              mk808b plus
              thank you for your help
              please put 2 or 3 launcher. not the kind of neo minix 8. not too gray sad. PROBOX2 by changing the icons thank you
              Attached Files
              Last edited by totor54; 12-18-2014, 17:56.

Comment

Hmmm.. 109k4 is out..
                ¡Página No Encontrada! 404 Lo sentimos, pero no podemos encontrar la página que estabas buscando. Mientras tanto, prueba una de estas opciones: Ir a la Página Anterior Ir al Inicio Usa nuestro buscador para encontrar el contenido

To.. upgrade or not?

Comment

Someone has tried it?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

109K4 stock firmware for MXQ :
                    HI Guys: Here is the newest stock firmware for the MXQ Amlogic s805 tv box.There are two versions for the MXQ, one is coming with broadcom ap6181 wifi module(without bluetooth function) , the other is coming with broadcom ap6210 ( built in bluetooth version) This firmware should work for the above two versions. If you […]

Comment

Tried myself and everything is working as expected! Wifi and Ethernet speeds are good enough (for a device without external antenna). Bluetooth is working. UI speed is good. Used the sdcard .zip version in a usb drive WITHOUT .aml setting file (see Finless recommendations - used also in the usb drive his recovery and made a system reset in recovery before flashing ). First boot takes a long time.
                      Great improvement with respect to the 105k4 I had on board.
                      Regards

Edit: must say to be true I downloaded version from Chinagadgetsreview on which the Fw was published on the 7th of January. But I believe they are the same as those mentioned in the previous posts!
                      Edit 2: tested the remote that came with the device and I must say with this latest FW it is close to perfect for the price tag!
                      Last edited by vn800art; 01-15-2015, 12:22.

Comment

Never rest! Last bad news:
                        Mine MXQ S85 looks now died itself! Tested PS looks working and I also bought another one (working, from a physical store chain in Italy), no joy! No light, nothing at all. Bought the device from Gearbest.com , took more than a month to arrive, 10 days ago!

Edit: left the box connected with the original AC PS and it booted itself after maybe half an hour. Everything solved. Dunno what happened though!
                        Last edited by vn800art; 01-17-2015, 20:42.

Comment

anyone know if this firmware update fixes the 1080 720p xbmc problems?

Comment

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
                            . Used the sdcard .zip version in a usb drive WITHOUT .aml setting file (see Finless recommendations - used also in the usb drive his recovery and made a system reset in recovery before flashing ). !

can you provide a link to Finless recommendations please.

Thanks.

Comment

Believe they are in the Readme file inside his Rom Zip! Tell me if I am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
                                Never rest! Last bad news:
                                Mine MXQ S85 looks now died itself! Tested PS looks working and I also bought another one (working, from a physical store chain in Italy), no joy! No light, nothing at all. Bought the device from Gearbest.com , took more than a month to arrive, 10 days ago!

Edit: left the box connected with the original AC PS and it booted itself after maybe half an hour. Everything solved. Dunno what happened though!

I bought an MXQ S85 from Gearbest as-well and it died in two weeks of light use. Same way your decribed no light, nothing on screen at all just stopped working. Sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X