Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Stock Firmware - Beelink S805 SoC(MXQ/MK808 Plus/MK809 Plus) -User feedback

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, listen Tito, I'm on Mediaman Rom now, adapted via Exposed framework modules to be used in the car. I had again problems of not booting device, mainly if I Didn't Shut Off via remote firstly, followed by a long press of the square button in the center top of the device.
    Even this morning in the car I didn't shut off the device but I checked again after a while and the device was operating normally. If You have problems it is easy they come from the PS, they can be faulty! Try another one!
    Edit: the first time after no boot, press two or three times the square button and leave the device connected (hdmi, ps, usb mouse etc.), then check after 5 minutes if it booted by itself, if not, try to press the red button on the stock remote, wait another 5 minutes and check again.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Last edited by vn800art; 02-15-2015, 09:10.

Comment

The power supplies are faulty, I made a thread and a number of other users confirmed it. Contact gear best for a replacement. I just ordered a few more of these boxes and they are including different power supplies now.
      Tronsmart s89 | MK808B Plus | MXQ S805

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
        I was donated a MK808B Plus....I took the stock firmware and cleaned it up...updated all the apps and a few other things....Anything you guys want me to place in it before i upload....any tweaks etc...I can only do so much but will try my best to accommodate.
        Working ethernet would be great praj, as of yet nothing but the stock ROM for the MXQ S805 has working ethernet, including all of the MK808B+ ROMs.

Comment

Originally posted by CodeRedin519 View Post
          Working ethernet would be great praj, as of yet nothing but the stock ROM for the MXQ S805 has working ethernet, including all of the MK808B+ ROMs.
          I need a mxq. On my list to get next. No one cleaned up stock yet?
          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
            I need a mxq. On my list to get next. No one cleaned up stock yet?
            Not see a custom ROM at all for this yet. Be great to have one though

Comment

Originally posted by syztemlord View Post
              Not see a custom ROM at all for this yet. Be great to have one though
              I can do the basic stuff. Remove unneeded apps init.d if you want.
              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

That's some time we have this, works well on my Mxq

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks to vn800art for posting that link, I've found a decent cleaned custom 109k4 rom, "Everclear" by Thundrfuk. Works on Beelink MXQ boxes.

Comment

Small.. heads-up
                    I was using stock/108k4 rooted using finless root.zip
                    And everthing was running oke..
                    then google update.. updated the root app.. then a popup came 'su binary' needs updating.. So i did
                    But.. now the pre-installed xbmc/omans, spmc and many more apps.. no longer work (blackscreen on vids)
                    -im also missing the ''chmod 666' msg.. when running xbmc by oman

So,
                    I'm currently testing 109k4 everclear.. that i just installed

Comment

anyboy know if this device (MXQ) supports NTSC? (Not able to making it work on the AV input of my TV, I only get a black and white jumping image)

Comment

There is a setting appearing only when you are connected throughout AV port to a crt monitor switching from 576 to 480 lines, dunno if this solves the issue.
                        There is also a new FW published in Chinagadgets:

Regards
                        Alessandro

Comment

Alessandro,

I could see that option when connected to AV port, but to a more modern LCD TV I had at home. Steps are here:

1. I connected TV-Box to an RCA input, but at a modern LCD tv.
                          2. Image is gray, but manageable.
                          3. Got into settings, and then I could switch from 5XX to 480. The image switched immediately to color.
                          4. Connected it to my old CRT TV, and the image was much better. Of course, low quality, but I tried Netflix, YouTube and Live Streaming, for example, and could watch them without issues.

I hope this works for someone else.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Comment

Hmm.. just noticed.. 110k4 for mxq (beelink)
                            百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。现在注册即有机会享受15G的免费存储空间

Comment

110k4 mxq firmware

sdcard - https://mega.co.nz/#!6hsxHSrS!XUMJSS...TPaCXCAYUDECl8
                              image - https://mega.co.nz/#!bhtH3BrK!mtmPJV...W0ty2mYIriKoN4

Comment

Has anyone tried the new 110k4 firmware yet??? If so, what are your experiences??

Comment

Working...
                                X