Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Stock Firmware - Beelink S805 SoC(MXQ/MK808 Plus/MK809 Plus) -User feedback

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this device support HD sound as well as 1080P using HDMI output to TV?

Comment

Hello to everyone. Won on a online contest this -> UBOX Amlogic S805 1.5GHz Quad Core 1GB RAM 8G ROM 1080P H.265 Hardware Decode WIFI Bluetooth 4.0 DLNA Android 4.4 Smart TV Box, from Coolicool. I'm waiting to arrive. I can use only Ubox firmware or I can use and for MXQ for example? I'm waiting to see with what it will come. I saw that in the official site, it is not mentioned anymore ( http://www.bee-link.com/en/products.html ). The one I won must be an earlier version of MXIII Plus, from what I see from the picture. The model is this shown in the photo. Latest firmweare and info where can I found except from here!?

Thank you
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by lowridin_guy View Post
        Has anyone tried the new 110k4 firmware yet??? If so, what are your experiences??

I just flashed this firmware and it now has kodi preinstalled instead of the xbmc in previous version. I'm noticing the aspect ratio is being displayed wrong when playing a video, also I'm unable to change the aspect ratio, it's just stuck at one setting. I tried the latest version of isengard (beta1) however, some addons are not working properly with it. Can someone please recommend a good xbmc/kodi version that works good for the mxq s805 chipset box.

Comment

At the risk of possibly dumb questions...

1) Is the firmware on MK808plus, MK809plus and MXQ all the same?
          2) If so Finless Rom for MK808B plus works on all three?
          3) If so and MXQ and CX-S859 both have AP6210 does that mean Finless Rom works on CX-S859?

Don't have box to test but want to buy this box if I can get a Finless Rom for it....

Comment

Well, I got it working. I just did not connect the power through otg to my computer. I used the regular powersupply to the regular mini usb port. Strange?

Comment

111k4 is out, if you have the tronsmart wireless ota installed it updates fine with no lost settings

Comment

111k4 is out for MK808 Plus; will it work on MXQ too?

Comment

111k4 mxq(beelink)
                  百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Comment

Mine got delivered today. Version 112K4 (MK808B+)

How can I see if hardware decoding is working inside kodi? using logging it says CPU...

Comment

Please can someone tell me where I can download the stock firmware 111k4 mxq(beelink)s805(http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_80703.html) because this link is not working for me, it's too complicated as it is in Chinese
                      http://yun.baidu.com/wap/share/home?...088131&third=3

Thank you

Comment

Hi guys i have a mxq s805 amlogic quadcore and cant find my firmware sorry new here

Comment

Working...
                        X