No announcement yet.

EM6Q-MXQ Version 2014 11 04 Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys, can you post again the firmware that fixed the network issue for this box? Link at 28 page does not work anymore.. thanks

Comment

Have a look here https://www.dropbox.com/s/lohjjw3ct3...Q_Recovery.zip

Comment

Thank you so much!! firmware work good the problem is, no google play and no root, how I should fix it? thanks Francesco

Comment

See post #36 for root. I don't know about Google Play.

Comment

I just got this box however, the stock firmware that it came with is not true 1080p, In Kodi it shows 1280x720p resolution, even though I've selected 1080p 60hz under Android settings. I like the stock firmware otherwise, Can someone suggest a firmware for this that has true 1080p support? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mike808 View Post
              I just got this box however, the stock firmware that it came with is not true 1080p, In Kodi it shows 1280x720p resolution, even though I've selected 1080p 60hz under Android settings. I like the stock firmware otherwise, Can someone suggest a firmware for this that has true 1080p support? thanks.
              Originally posted by Compos View Post
              I see that someone has linked to this rom on the mediabox forums. It looks like Mediaman is going to use it as the base for a custom rom.
              I think it is now available! Have a look MediaBox for MXQ - it might be good ROM for it, except "Home Key" on Remote Control does not seem functional!

Good luck!

Comment

The filemail link expired on the 9th of April, 2015. Could you please send it again!? I tried to update my em6q- mxq with kitkat and bricked it.
                Can go to the recovery but it never loads past the initial MXQ logo screeen.... SOO FRUSTRATED and NEW TO ALL THIS.

Comment

I have the Em6q-mxq quad core with amlogic and kitkat 4.4...

Comment

Originally posted by pikachilldroidz View Post
                    The filemail link expired on the 9th of April, 2015. Could you please send it again!? I tried to update my em6q- mxq with kitkat and bricked it.
                    Can go to the recovery but it never loads past the initial MXQ logo screeen.... SOO FRUSTRATED and NEW TO ALL THIS.
                    Have you tried wiping the data and cache from recovery?

Comment

Working...
                    X