• Show
Clear All

EM6Q-MXQ Version 2014 11 04 Firmware

fix the stand by XBMC problem.

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

2014 . 11. 04

Firmlist:
    Last edited by Kelvin.Zhang; 11-04-2014, 10:08.

Does this fix the nandflash writing issues, app crashes and slow/laggy user interface issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin.Zhang View Post

fix the stand by XBMC problem.

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

2014 . 11. 04

Firmlist:
      http://www.enybox.com/En/news/html/?447.html

Cant get it to install.. Via Update or Toothpick with USB or SD Card.
      It says successful but nothing...

Comment

this doesn't look like newer firmware.

if you can't get it to install, the problem may be in the recovery image.

but i wouldn't install this.

Originally posted by mahsidi View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdown View Post
          Does this fix the nandflash writing issues, app crashes and slow/laggy user interface issues?

Friend, Kindly check if our hardware. we don't have this problem before.

EM6-MXQ:http://www.enybox.com/En/product/html/?202.html

Comment

Originally posted by mahsidi View Post
            both OK.

Kinldy check the device is from our company.

could succeed for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by supersonic835 View Post
              this doesn't look like newer firmware.

if you can't get it to install, the problem may be in the recovery image.

but i wouldn't install this.

Maybe some friend use wrong hardware . I think.

use this firmware to others hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin.Zhang View Post
                Friend, Kindly check if our hardware. we don't have this problem before.

It is your hardware. Got a sample from Monica. Also, I report this issue.

This box has serious potential but there's a huge nandflash writing issue - that you do know about as I've told you and I know others have told you.

Will try the firmware.

Comment

I'm about to try this firmware
                  The firmware on it (KOT49H.20140903 test-keys) is so slow and laggy, it's horrible.

Will post here when finished.

EDIT - 33 minutes later, it's only 15% from Baidu. I tried two other links but they seem dead also. So I think I'm giving up for the night.
                  The other links were from here
                  Download Android KitKat 4.4.2 stock firmware for HD18Q MXQ Amlogic S805 TV Box from here or here. Download previous firmware version from here.

Archive: HD18Q_08232014_1110_LAUNCHER2&amp%3TVpatch
                  Firmware: hd18q-ota-20141110.zip
                  Firmware: Android KitKat 4.4.2
                  Model: HD18Q TV Box
                  Image file size: 375 MB
                  Platform: Amlogic S805

Build number: hd18q-user 4.4.2 KOT49H 20141110 test-keys
                  Last edited by Turvy; 11-28-2014, 22:55.

Comment

More junk from enybox
                    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

It's still downloading, but now says 9 minutes left.. (Hopefully)
                      Hopefully it won't be corrupt, and I get to install it tonight. I'll re-upload it somewhere better if the file is okay.

I had to cancel the XBMC download, I'll download that tomorrow.

EDIT:
                      Cool, got it, extracted it, and it seems to be installing now. I'm uploading it to filedropper at the miniute. Hopefully the install will go okay, and hopefully the Rom is decent. Off to the pub.. For last call.

Final EDIT:

It installed, and rebooted itself. So the Rom file is okay, But I don't know if it's decent.
                      Last edited by Turvy; 11-29-2014, 00:08.

Comment

Here is the Filedropper LINK to the latest Firmware It seems to be pretty fast.

Comment

Have it installed, and I must say, it's pretty smooth. Quick too. The Rom I had on it was terrible, but this one is good. I even have the Media Launcher set as default and it doesn't seem to be a system hog. The same launcher I wanted to remove from the previous.

All in all I'm happy with it so far.
                          I didn't use their XBMC build.

Comment

Must manaully Re-Connect LAN very 15-30 minutes?

Just flashed latest ROM version
                            Build: KOT49H.20141110 test-key
                            Kernel version: 3.10.33

Having problem with LAN (Network settings)- which automatically disconnected every 15-30 minutes while running XBMC! And It hung due to as soon as it lost the network connection!
                            We have to re-connect LAN from Settings > Network in order for this Box continues to work!
                            Not sure if anyone encounters same problem or knows a workaround?

Note: It seems be same problem on previous ROM versions as well!

Any thoughts Guys?

Thanks!
                            Last edited by LeMinh; 12-09-2014, 04:11.

Comment

HELP! Stuck on OpenElec - cannot boot from SD card!

Hi Guys, I have a problem with a version of OpeneElec (from XBMC.RU) that I have flashed to my MXQ box (OpenELEC-4.95.1-tv110-20141112-TEST.zip)

OpenElec works pretty well - although the remote does not work; and the blue power light on the MXQ no longer lights up.

I now want to reflash the factory Android firmware (hd18q-ota-20141110.zip) bit I am stuck as I cannot get the MXQ into recovery mode - if I put an SD card into MXQ & use toothpick method it just boots into OpenElec.

I can SSH into the box & force it to reboot into recovery mode (takes ages) - but when I try to reflash hd18q-ota-20141110.zip it goes through the motions but on reboot it boots back into OpenElec.

Does anyone know how I can restore the MXQ back to the factory firmware? I have a TWRP backup of the original factory firmware but I cannot boot anything from the SD card.

Thanks - and apologies for a long post!
                              Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever

Comment

Working...
                              X