Hybrid OTT Quad Core S805 / "Smart Data" menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybrid OTT Quad Core S805 / "Smart Data" menu

I could not open the "Smart Data" menu from the DTV Installation menu while pressing 6 times 1 from the latest Hybrid OTT Quad Core TV Box.

Where could i find the appropriate firmware or how could i put the c-line into this box?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

hi I board had the same problem I board contact seller 16 17 18 tries for me to work his

Comment

And who told you you with the opportunity to?
      MY MINI PC: C4,CS918,M8,M8C

Comment

Any Updates??

Thanks

Comment

on installation menu press 161718 that will take you to smart menu and bliss although on my box it is not ticking lines as on although connected also can be 111111

Comment

Thanks, with 161718 smart Data appears!!!
            Enter a server and show Connected, but in the channel only see "scramble channel"
            any other action?
            Last edited by dcivantos; 11-23-2016, 10:54.

Comment

Yes got the same problem when you tick the lines and come out then go back in they are unticked so not active i have been looking at this last night therr must be a way to store when ticked to activate the line but have not figured it out yet

Comment

hi

Please i need the original firmware stock of this box
                thanks for reply

Comment

Please i need it i have update with another different firmware and lost the bleoutouth is the wireless connection

Comment

How do you update the firmware in this TV Box?

Comment

Hi,

Can someone make and share a nandroid backup using TWRP? I need original ROM.

Thank you

Comment

If you don't care about wifi this firmware http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....at-442_13.html works fine.
                        The remote.conf needs to be modified if you want to use the remote.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for reply.

This firmware is working DVB-S2 tuner and "Smart Menu" to descramble channels?

Regards,.

Comment

Yes, DVB-S2 tuner works and "Smart Data" menu access by pressing "111111"

Comment

Originally posted by DaniSat
                              Yes, DVB-S2 tuner works and "Smart Data" menu access by pressing "111111"
                              hi friend,asking for your help,the prefix "Hybrid OTT",sihaeu in smart date,enter account information,but the channels do not show,says "encrypted channel"

Comment

Working...
                              X