Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me unbrick my MXQ

Hi guys,

Firstly I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum category, new here and I'll try to keep it short!

So recently I bought an all black OTT MXQ S805 and after unboxing and setting it up, I noticed the WiFi wasn't working and it just shows "Refresh access point list" and nothing else.

I tried resetting the box from settings and that didn't do the trick, so then I found a firmware for OTT MXQ S805 and flashed it with the toothpick method and a usb. It went past the robot and then suddenly the screen went black, I waited 5 minutes and nothing happened. I pulled the adapter to turn it off and put it back in and this time the led light on the box turned red (was blue before). Turns out it was the wrong firmware...ugh!

It is now bricked and I am fuming, I have been trying to find the right firmware for the past 6 hours
    Is it possible to reflash with a usb or do I need an sdcard and try the bootcard method?

Here are photos that I've taken of the internals. If someone can please help me it would mean a lot.

Thanks
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Cant really see any info with those pics. What info can you give us?

Comment

If anyone else comes looking,
      APR 6, 2015

HOW TO UNBRICK ANY AMLOGIC DEVICES. CREATE AN BOOTABLE MAGIC MICRO SD CARD IN MINUTES.

http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....c-devices.html

Comment

Working...
      X