Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy ott tv box 20-100 at a time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy ott tv box 20-100 at a time?

Where's the best place to buy these in bulk? I've been using **** but I'd like to just get them from the source. Currently I'm paying $23 USD each so I'm assuming they're clones.
    If this is the wrong area to post I apologize in advance.

The ones I currently buy have mxq on top of the box. And the packaging says ott tv box s805

Comment

Originally posted by rippintv View Post
      Where's the best place to buy these in bulk? I've been using **** but I'd like to just get them from the source. Currently I'm paying $23 USD each so I'm assuming they're clones.
      You can try our wholesale website where you can buy in bulk.
      It is VolumeBest.
      Volume Best is a Social Networking Platform. With our new feature, user can wonder posts, photos,

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Hello dear,

I think I can help you

I'm sunny from geekbuying ,we are professional tv box supplier.If you want to 20-10pcs,we can give you coupon code

China-1 Stock | Buy MXQ Amlogic S805 Smart TV Box Android 4.4.2 1G/8G 802.11b/g/n LAN H.265 HDMI Miracast DLNA online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.
        Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Personally I havent had the best Experiences with gearbest in fact i wouldn't recommend them at all.

I have never done business with geek buying so i cant say anything about them

If you are willing to spend a few extra bucks and dont want clones I would Suggest Acemax

Comment

Originally posted by Nick314 View Post
            Personally I havent had the best Experiences with gearbest in fact i wouldn't recommend them at all.

I have never done business with geek buying so i cant say anything about them

If you are willing to spend a few extra bucks and dont want clones I would Suggest Acemax
            can you tell me how to spot a clone? I don't even know who manufactured the boxes I have right now. I posted pics and no one replied. Can you pm me sources for boxes that are not clones or are better quality than what I'm using now?

Comment

can you tell me how to spot a clone? I don't even know who manufactured the boxes I have right now. I posted pics and no one replied. Can you pm me sources for boxes that are not clones or are better quality than what I'm using now?

There are so Many Clones out there that sometimes you cant visually spot them unless you open them up.

i told you before that Acemax is a reliable source

Comment

Yeah got that and contacted them they were twice as expensive as the ones I'm currently buying.

Comment

Currently I'm spending $23.81 for mxq s805 and $27.19 for mxq pro s905 shipped from inside the USA. I also buy 20-50 units at a time so I was shocked when I found out these Chinese companies want more than I'm already paying for them located in the USA.

Comment

Working...
                  X