Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ OTT S805 REV 2.0, hard bricked box, with a blue LED constantly ON

Hy everybody,
    I have a MXQ OTT S805 REV 2.0, hard bricked box, with a blue LED constantly ON. The USB burning tool doesn’t recognize my box, whatever I tried to do. With the SD card I tried all the firmware’s from 2015 to 2016 but I always get this message:

<E: format_volume: ext4_erase_volum failed on /dev/block/cache
    E: failed to mount/cache (No such file or directory)
    E: failed to set up expected monts for install; aborting
    Installation aborted.>

Could anyone help me, please? I’m really out of ideas! Help me please!

damimtl

tAKE APART BOX U HAVE TO USE A SMALL SCREW DRIVER AND TOUCH PINS 5 N 6 ON MAIN CHIP THEN PLUG IN USB TO PC ONLY.. THEN PC WILL RECOGNIZE BOX I JUST DID IT 5 MINS AGO SAME BOX BOARD ETC

Comment

I have a mxq amlogic s805 if you can do the same with it can you post a pic of the chip and the pins

Comment

I think mine is also bricked not sure i get nothing on the tv but the light is on and ive tryed the amlogic sd card and the direct connect to my laptop but nothing at all
        computer dont even recifnize it

Comment

Is there any way you can post a pic of the chip on the board and tge pins please this is my last hope on it ive tryed everything

Comment

worked great for my box umbricked it like a champ the only thing i had to do differnt is use pins 7 & 8 on my boxi have the mxq amlogic s805 black box but any way you look at it that was the only thing that would work thx again

Comment

I too have an mxq pro 4k .usb burning tools no recognize it, no recovery only a red led. How can I do, before putting in the trash ? After the recent update win10 usb burning tools dont go and now ? Someone can help me ? Thanks in advance.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by sergiola View Post
                  I too have an mxq pro 4k .usb burning tools no recognize it, no recovery only a red led. How can I do, before putting in the trash ? After the recent update win10 usb burning tools dont go and now ? Someone can help me ? Thanks in advance.
                  Did you update it with the usb tool? If so you need to find another firmware since that one didnt work.

Comment

you guys i dont have a cam or ne thing to show u but google s805 bricked pin short brick
                    n u will find it

Comment

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

look in youtube there are many videos how to do it

Comment

Working...
                      X