OTT MXQ S805

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTT MXQ S805

I manage to pickup a MXQ box from a freind that said he bricked his box.So hey took it apart gathered as much info as I could from the board and chips and away I went.
    Thanks to Matthew for the info he gave.Most important thing I can say is if you are affraid to mess up then leave it alone.I messed this thing up 3 times.Was able to get it back each time .These things are more durable than everyone gives credit.
    Spec's of my board are as follows:
    MXQ805 0161530 V4.1

Amlogic Meson8B ARM v7 Proccessor(V71) Amlogic S805 Quad Core A1FVYN05102

Realtek RTL8188ETV is an 802.11bgn 2.4G single-chip that integrates Wireless LAN (WLAN) and a network USB interface (USB 1.0/1.1/2.0 compatible)

SK hynix South Korean memory DDR Ram

Look at pic for the rest of the info.........
    I manage to get Android 5.1 ‘Lollipop up and running so far it is running good.THIS is How I did it. I copied these files to a USB stick formatted 32 bit

TWRP3_VS_KI.img

recovery.img

KI-Lollipop-20160908.zip

I put the link to his add,go to it to get the above files.

using it in the Number 4 USB slot,Along with a usb W/L mouse
    rebooted MXQ TV box .selected upgrade chose select to go to USB selected KI-Lollipop-20160908.zip then chose upgrade and crossed my fingers,I let it set for @ 45 min.Till I got a welcome to freaktab image on screen.Then let it sit @ 20 min more.Finallt I pulled the power removed usb mouse and USB stick.Then plugged it back up.Fingers crossed it took @ 10 min.s to boot the the screen for new setup came thru.I am now using it .With showbox ,Modro ,Kodi.Doing good so far I do have to say the remote was working but now it don't.No biggy I use the mouse anyway.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Anyway you can give me a full twrp backup off your box??

Comment

Hello,
      also have the same device (like as your with some difference - main board another rev, but with the same packing and style of cover).

Can not install Android 5 from Abdul, but KK-4.4. (by Abdul) setuping & working good.

When i tried to install LolliPop - the TWRP shows that succesfull installed, but after rebooting my TV BOX show logo of FREAKTAB.COM within 30 - 40 sec and reboot to RECOVERY. Can not load system (android 5).

Could me help anyone? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Clear cache and wipe data before you flash anything new.

Comment

Working...
        X