Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTT MXQ S805 V3_1 20151230 rom

Dear all,
    I have a OTT MXQ box, but it's brick now.
    I want to unbrick it, but i cannot find the stock firmware
    The mainboard said: MXQ S805 V3_1 20151230

Please help me.
    Thanks!

Hello, Here is The Help You Are Looking for.

here is the file.

^
    File Name : cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_addons_160126_SD升级.rar
    File Size : 646 MB
    Device : m201d (MXQ) (OTT) (S805) (MBX)
    Build Date : January 26 2016
    OS Version : Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) (Pre-Rooted)

I Hope This Helps.

- RetroFan90

Comment

Originally posted by RetroFan90 View Post
      Hello, Here is The Help You Are Looking for.

here is the file.

^
      File Name : cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_addons_160126_SD升级.rar
      File Size : 646 MB
      Device : m201d (MXQ) (OTT) (S805) (MBX)
      Build Date : January 26 2016
      OS Version : Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) (Pre-Rooted)

I Hope This Helps.

- RetroFan90
      Thanks! But it's not the right one. This is newer then mine

Comment

Give this firmware a go. I too had problems with my box and it is the same as yours. Only thing is with further reading I messed up the u_boot.bin step on creating the Bootable sd. Make sure you copy the u_boot.bin in this rar to the Bootable cd maker directory and select this u_boot.bin when creating the sd. I didn't use the right u_boot.bin and I'm sure that is what caused my box to brick. Live and learn! Lol
        All Black MXQ
        Working OpenELEC -
        OpenELEC-Amlogic.m201d.arm-6.95.2.2-devel-20160419155042-r22630-g8a99467.img.xz On SD
        Working Android img - cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_addons_160126_SD升级.rar
        Board Number: MXQ S805 V3_1 20151230

Comment

I have the same box and been looking every where good luck in finding a fix cause i really dont think there is none. im just about ready to throw it in the trash

Comment

Have either Warth or Ad tried. Retro/Kiwi fix and what was results? Look like updated firmware for same pcb so just wondering why it wouldnt work.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I Have Tried File Name : cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_addons_160126_SD升级.rar Using tooth pick and i have a blue light. stays at black screen only.

Comment

I did what Kiwi Said and i have Android bot and its blinking on and off.. maybe its loading i will wait and see what happens

Comment

should i let it run because the Android bot keeps blinking off and on.. i clicked on update from zip. or should i factory reset

Comment

Update from zip
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Sound like you miss the bin file as in post above.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi_man82 View Post
                        Give this firmware a go. I too had problems with my box and it is the same as yours. Only thing is with further reading I messed up the u_boot.bin step on creating the Bootable sd. Make sure you copy the u_boot.bin in this rar to the Bootable cd maker directory and select this u_boot.bin when creating the sd. I didn't use the right u_boot.bin and I'm sure that is what caused my box to brick. Live and learn! Lol
                        Select this boot.bin when making sd card.

Comment

ok i will try that

Comment

ok i used the bootcard maker u_boot.bin and formatted my sd card then i put the u_boot.bin in the files added it to sd card. the android is still coming up on and off.

Comment

So you dont get the recovery menu?

Comment

Working...
                              X