Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fenix-tf View Post
    Hello,
    I tested the patch and isn't worked with WiFi ap6212 in mk808b plus, 😑.
    Please abdul send me the correct patch for my WiFi module. Thnaks very much for the job

Link to your stock rom.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Can I use this image on a Vigica C100S?
      It´s a clone of Venz K1 s2, It has a S2 sat tuner but I don't use it so no problem if I loose that as I just want KODI and the current stock image as some problems regarding not saving resolution settings and screen adjust size, keeps resetting on every boot.

Comment

Tested and works ok on my Vigica C100S, moving now and more test with the lasted Lollipop fromAbdul too.

Thanks AbduL, now I have a solution to my TV resolution problem !!!

Comment

Hello,
          I tested the patch and isn't worked with WiFi ap6212 in mk808b plus,
          Please abdul send me the correct patch for my WiFi module. Thnaks very much

Comment

Hi abdul thanks for the useful ROM buiilded for old box boxes users, I tried your KI lolipop 5.1.1 for MQX boxes but after a while i decided to go back with Kit Kat becaise of problems on stability on my box that i'm experiencing with you KI lolipop ROM so i installed this version of 4.4.2 kitkat you develop for older boxes and i'm experiencing a much better performance of my box, firstable my box it's kind of a headache it's a clone of a clone of a MQX S85 i guess it's a transpeed s898. it came with a s502.1.0.1.20151120.release-keys.img.zip firmware i complainend a few problems since
            the begining of it's usage,one of them is it's power off do not turn box off enterily it only turns in standby mode and after a short perior of time it can't be turn on by remote only by unplugging the setbox again. Reading on a lot of Rusky forums (i beleived it was widely comercialized with them) i found some mqx s85 firmwares that were
            compatible ​​​​​​with my transpeed unit but at some point after a certain period of usage the system starts to crash and continuos restarting button procedures asked to be done but this firmware was the only one to overcome this problem (MXQ_ 110k4 _20150325_sdcard) The question is if it's possible to use instructions on this firmware into you abdul ROM 4.2.2 and give a final solution to the on/off issue? by the way i was wondering if you can tell me a software that i can use for costumizing roms i really liked the rom you made with some apps but i was hopiing to do one of my own
            with more apk's, this will be very useful on my case when box suddently erase apk's after a restart asked by the box for system repairs do to some problems encontered a message that
            appears suddently on screen.

Comment

Hi guys anybody have this patch the link broking thank you

http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/OTA...08b+_patch.zip

Comment

Working...
              X