Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help. My very first need to unbrick rom * img MXQ_V2.0

sorry for my english
    I have children MXQ_v2.0 being unbick, has doaload and take all measures but not dc:
    - NAND short legs.
    - Running * .ing usb burning tool
    - SD card unbrick
    His look but not see FW MXQ_v2.0, you do so, ask yourself the fw * img to unbrick.
    main MXQ_v2.0
    NAND id: H27UCG8T2ERT
    Wifi: RTL8188ETV
    MAC: C44EAC607A01
    You do have the kindness to his 1 copy offline.
    i am Vietnamese
    Thank

gifs upload

Comment

help

Comment

i have this exact same board and i have looked all over the place for the proper FW...most FW when flashed will only show 348mb of ram..i found one that shows 748MB of ram but none seem to make the board show the full 1gb of ram...i do know that the beelink s85 twrp will work on this board if anyone has the same board with an OEM firmware on it please use the S85 twrp to make a dump of it...when i bricked mine i contacted the supplier and they refused to provide the firmware

Comment

Ravendrow, where did you find the Rom that shows more RAM? That's more important to me at this stage than the typical no Wi-Fi issue

Comment

perhaps this reply
            http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...076#post552076

Comment

This same box and main board was given to me to try and get running again, no such luck, LOL... MXQ_V2.0 is on board.. Got it with only MXQ splash screen showing up on start.
              Tooth pick method, SD and usb burning tool not working either... Tried 10-15 S805 roms and none worked. Gets to 4% and fails. I would say this box has been bricked solid....

Comment

Working...
              X