NEW - MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    So why do you want to use my ROM and change it?

Are you trying to use it to sell boxes with my ROM on it?

Bob
    I sell computers mk808 with your firmware it is forbidden?

Comment

Originally posted by skanavy View Post
      I sell computers mk808 with your firmware it is forbidden?
      Did you bother to read the release notes included in the .zip?
      The quote below is an excerpt.
      Throw a kickback to the coder

"Also, if you are a commercial reseller please do not use this ROM to make a profit without asking me!I think it is unfair to do so by taking and not at least asking me if you can.Thank you!"

Comment

Originally posted by banie01 View Post
        Did you bother to read the release notes included in the .zip?
        The quote below is an excerpt.
        thank you. I ask.

Comment

Bob, that need for your permission on sale?

Comment

Just got one from Gearbest. First thing, flash a Finless Rom.

Thanks for supporting this device

Comment

Originally posted by jojo22 View Post
              Just got one from Gearbest. First thing, flash a Finless Rom.

Thanks for supporting this device
              I want to get one for spare room.at home..can u pls give me feedback when u had a play around the stick specially kodi or xbmc or spmc??thanks..[emoji1] [emoji106] [emoji1] [emoji106]

Comment

no video

I have this problem from time to time. After using it for a while, video will suddenly disappear. I tried the following:

1. disconnect and connect HDMI cable, no video
                2. disconnect the power and then connect it right away, no video.
                3. disconnect the power, wait for maybe 20 minutes, the re-connect the power, it will power on and video will come back.

Anyone having the same issue?
                Last edited by yever; 03-04-2015, 01:09.
                MK808B Plus, MK908II

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
                  I want to get one for spare room.at home..can u pls give me feedback when u had a play around the stick specially kodi or xbmc or spmc??thanks..[emoji1] [emoji106] [emoji1] [emoji106]

ive had mine for about a week... and i really like what i have seen of it so far ... it comes with stock 107k4 i updated to 109k4 then finless and im even more happy with this device netflix still studders but im not worried about netflix anymore as i have canceled my account ..

Comment

Hi,

I just recently bought my Mk808b plus and I have flashed it with Finless 1.1

It workes fine so far but I have one Problem with my Gamepads.

I don't know if it's a firmware issue, but since the gamepad works fine on my tablet, I'm just putting it in here.

I have 2 Logitech Gamepads, the Dual Action works fine but the Rumblepad 2 doesn't get recognized (R2 has vibration feedback).

I tried all USB ports with the same result, again the pad works fine on my tablet.

Any Ideas what might could cause the problem or what I could do?

Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                      Sorry for the double post, I'm on my tablet and network isn't too great today.

Comment

Originally posted by Al33 View Post
                        Hi,

I just recently bought my Mk808b plus and I have flashed it with Finless 1.1

It workes fine so far but I have one Problem with my Gamepads.

I don't know if it's a firmware issue, but since the gamepad works fine on my tablet, I'm just putting it in here.

I have 2 Logitech Gamepads, the Dual Action works fine but the Rumblepad 2 doesn't get recognized (R2 has vibration feedback).

I tried all USB ports with the same result, again the pad works fine on my tablet.

Any Ideas what might could cause the problem or what I could do?

Thanks
                        Gamepads don't work on Finless rom, switch to the CM11 rom, they all work perfectly there, I find that rom better to use on this device, and paired with the Kodi nightlies, no issues atall..

Comment

MK809 PLUS

Bob,
                          Always liked your FW, can I use this one on the MK809Plus, is it the same as MK808B Plus, Amlogic 805, but dual wifi band?
                          Please reply.
                          Last edited by minonano; 03-07-2015, 13:06.

Comment

720p ROM

@Finless

Any chance to You and Eugene/2dark4u make a custom kernel?

Because, this Stick is a good one (cost/benefit ratio)

Thanks a lot
                            Last edited by Hunter; 03-08-2015, 20:13.

Comment

Originally posted by karl0ss View Post
                              Gamepads don't work on Finless rom, switch to the CM11 rom, they all work perfectly there, I find that rom better to use on this device, and paired with the Kodi nightlies, no issues atall..
                              Well, I tried CM 11 + 12 now and it didn't work on both versions.

I really don't get it, the other controller works fine in all cases, just the Rumblepad doesn't get recognized.

Comment

How edit vold.fstab to mount USB Storage?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X