No announcement yet.

NEW - MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not you know where I can find the rom stock for the review 2 and 3 not?

Comment

Hi all :-)

I just got the MK808B-Plus with 111K4 rom with the new WIFI, the problem is that the min/max CPU frequency is wrong:
      Max:1.2GHZ
      MIn: 96Mhz

If I set it to 1.5GHZ it returns to 1.2GHZ after few minutes, I tryeed to set it to 1.5GHZMax/Min and I got 1.2Ghz max and 768Mhz min and now XBMC can play 1080P videos, without this XBMC can't handle 1080P video and looiks like 5 FPS :-(.

How can we make CPU FIX for the Min/Max frequency like you did for the S89 VEGA?

Comment

I installed Finless 1.1 on my MK808B+ that shipped with 111K4 rom this morning. The installation went well, but left me with no wifi.

I rolled back to a stock 111K4 rom that I downloaded from
        https://mega.co.nz/#!XYEnlC5D!a4fWUZ...PoaeOi_KfCZCio

and that got my wifi working again.

*I am also interested in a new finless rom that supports this new hardware.
        Last edited by waterlover; 06-19-2015, 03:31.

Comment

Query regarding static IP Settings.

Hi I have just installed a new router and need to re-visit my IP settings for setting up a static IP for my LAN connection. The only thing puzzling me is the DNS address?
          Should I leave this blank?
          Thanks

Ed

Comment

Originally posted by HwGeek View Post
            Hi all :-)

I just got the MK808B-Plus with 111K4 rom with the new WIFI, the problem is that the min/max CPU frequency is wrong:
            Max:1.2GHZ
            MIn: 96Mhz

If I set it to 1.5GHZ it returns to 1.2GHZ after few minutes, I tryeed to set it to 1.5GHZMax/Min and I got 1.2Ghz max and 768Mhz min and now XBMC can play 1080P videos, without this XBMC can't handle 1080P video and looiks like 5 FPS :-(.

How can we make CPU FIX for the Min/Max frequency like you did for the S89 VEGA?
            From where you Buy your MK808B+ ?
            It is Tronsmart brand?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Banggood when it was on sale ~28$

but now I think its ****, the old RK3066 is much better.

Comment

hi All,

What is the difference between the Tronsmart MK808b+ and the MK808b+ other than price?
                on geekbuying the Tronsmart is £19 but the non brand version is £24

thanks

Comment

Finless if your still around a lot of people would love it if you could use your expertise and make a Finless v1.2 for MK808B Plus using the 111k4 firmware. I too would love it as I would like to try out the Android side but have a unit with the AP6212 so I can only use stock android or Openelec and since now Openelec can be booted via SD card I wouldn't mind having Android on the NAND and Openelec on the SD. Please help us!!!

Comment

My god, Bob, pleeeeeze update to include the new wifi drivers for the updated chipset!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ididmytime View Post

Good luck getting the first revision.... so far there has been three.

Rev 2 has the AP6210
                      Rev 3 has the AP6212

They are not clones, they just come with newer chipsets. Gearbest is definitly shipping Rev 3 since I have received one recently. I also got one from Geekbuying which was Rev 2.

Openelec is fully supported on any revison, but if you want to run custom you will have to check to see what rom it is based on supports the chipset. AFAIK no custom rom supports Rev 3 currently.

Edit: Forgot to mention, if you're UK like myself Geekbuying will give you a fully UK plugged PSU, Gearbest will give you one of those cheap travel adaptors and an EU plug which are awful.
                      how do u know its rev 1 or rev2 just got mine off amazon its diaotec branded wit 110k firmware onboard pls help wanna flash finless but dont know the wifi chip

Comment

Does beelink 110 work on all 3
                        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by ace9094 View Post
                          What is the difference between the Tronsmart MK808b+ and the MK808b+ other than price?
                          on geekbuying the Tronsmart is £19 but the non brand version is £24
                          In the description on GB, it says the Tronsmart is shipping with v2's wifi chip - ap6210. I cannot confirm this as I ordered the "generic" and got the v3 board with ap6212 wifi. You can still run Finless ROM on it, but WiFi won't work, so you have to use USB ethernet, which does work, along with WiFi and Location spoofing apps (for some apps like Comedy Channel and Weather Underground).
                          MK808B+ (4) | Tronsmart MK908 (2) | Unbranded MK908
                          Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | Asus TF300T (2) | LG Spectrum (2) | Archos A5H | Archos 43

"Never try to teach a pig to sing;
                          it wastes your time and annoys the pig."
                          – P. G. Wodehouse, Robert Heinlein, Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ashwaa View Post
                            how do u know its rev 1 or rev2 just got mine off amazon its diaotec branded wit 110k firmware onboard pls help wanna flash finless but dont know the wifi chip
                            Just pop open the box and carefully pull out the board and on the flip side you can clearly see what chip is used. It's ap62xx generally, although someone has posted a clone with rtlxxxx chip of some sort.
                            MK808B+ (4) | Tronsmart MK908 (2) | Unbranded MK908
                            Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | Asus TF300T (2) | LG Spectrum (2) | Archos A5H | Archos 43

"Never try to teach a pig to sing;
                            it wastes your time and annoys the pig."
                            – P. G. Wodehouse, Robert Heinlein, Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by inforiculturist View Post
                              Just pop open the box and carefully pull out the board and on the flip side you can clearly see what chip is used. It's ap62xx generally, although someone has posted a clone with rtlxxxx chip of some sort.
                              how to do it wthout poping up the device

Comment

Hi, installed this file without any problems and everything seems fine except cannot get wi-fi to turn on? any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X