Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone.
    I just flashed this ROM, but have no sound
    The HDMI cable is the same, the same ports, etc. Tried to insert them back, change, etc. No luck. No sound at all from my pen.
    In stock rom it was working :/

can I troubleshoot this somehow? i believe it's an audio driver issue, but I'm not familair with Linux
    I tried to flash again the ROM, everything went good, but still no sound, one more time

Any help is appreciated - i might consider return to stock rom as well, if can't find a way to have sound.

Thanks

Comment

hi, does Finless rom 1.1 work with:MXV Amlogic S805 Quad Core A5 1.5GHZ TV BOX Android 4.4 Kitkat 1G DDR 8 GB ROM Support 2.4G WIFI H.265?

Comment

Hey All,

So ages ago I updated to the latest finless 1.1. I connect via USB Ethernet and the connection is solid and works a treat. The other day I decided to take the dongle to a friends house and use the wireless but unfortunately both Bluetooth and wireless don't work. I read around that this could be down to my MK808b plus being a clone device? Is there anyway to fix this without messing with the rom? I bought a cheap Bluetooth USB dongle so was going to try that but wondered are there drivers that could be used to fix this?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spotfist View Post
          Hey All,

So ages ago I updated to the latest finless 1.1. I connect via USB Ethernet and the connection is solid and works a treat. The other day I decided to take the dongle to a friends house and use the wireless but unfortunately both Bluetooth and wireless don't work. I read around that this could be down to my MK808b plus being a clone device? Is there anyway to fix this without messing with the rom? I bought a cheap Bluetooth USB dongle so was going to try that but wondered are there drivers that could be used to fix this?

Thanks
          See what wireless chip you have by opening
          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

See what wireless chip you have by opening

Cheers for that but what can I then do? I just wanted to know what options I have, does it require another firmware update? If so I am happy with just using ethernet and was going to try the bluetooth dongle instead.

Comment

I'm guessing you have a realtek. Might be able to find appropriate files to move from stock
              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

New here and I haven't had time to read the whole thread yet but has anyone flashed this 1.1 rom to the Tronsmart MK808B-Plus yet? Everything work ok?

This is the one I have and it's running 110k4.

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Trons...st-345579.html

Thanks,
                D

Comment

hi prob a silly question but will this work on mk809 plus s805 chip
                  My Works @XDA:
                  AVD Rom Xperia J The Way Stock Should Be
                  Pre Root Xperia J 4.12
                  Deodex Xperia L
                  Deodex Xperia Z kitkat
                  Stock Xperia Icon's For CM11

Comment

Very "fine" Rom, works great, but one issue I have, Cec wont work after a few seconds.
                    I found a solution for the Problem, Bob could you please implent it for us?
                    Here the link: https://github.com/codesnake/linux-a...9923462869d47e
                    Regards and thank you for your work.

Comment

Hi all i have a big problem i tried to flash this on my mk809iv plus s805 and it has bricked i have tried to restore from twrp but its not mounting any partition on the stick no /system /data /cache or /internal sd. what can i do to resolve this. please someone help me
                      My Works @XDA:
                      AVD Rom Xperia J The Way Stock Should Be
                      Pre Root Xperia J 4.12
                      Deodex Xperia L
                      Deodex Xperia Z kitkat
                      Stock Xperia Icon's For CM11

Comment

Originally posted by inforiculturist View Post
                        Some folks have asked if this will fix the ap6212 wifi/bluetooth problem with Finless 1.1 ROM. The short answer is "Yes, it will." Here's what I did (after doing a file comparison with what Cristobal provided - many many thanks!!!).

Short Version: I installed Finless ROM 1.1 per instructions. I then copied the changed/modified files that Cristobal provided into the system folder and rebooted, and then wifi and bluetooth worked on the ap6212 wifi/bluetooth chip. Yay! I'll note that a similar procedure might work for those MK808B Plus clones out there using the Realtek chips.

Here's how I accomplished this.
                        1) Installed Finless ROM 1.1
                        2) Installed ES File Explorer
                        3) Downloaded Cristobal's file, unrar it, and then rezip the files you need to copy into system (since ES Explorer uses zip or 7z files)
                        4) Open ES File Explorer, in Tools, set Root Explorer to ON (and then grant permissions in SuperSU), Then choose Mount R/W (if already ON, just click on Root Explorer text to open the mounting options) and then mount both / and /system R/W.
                        4) Copy the Cristobal system.zip file into the / directory, then Select the file and extract the files using the More menu.
                        5) Turn off Root Explorer in ES File Explorer
                        6) Reboot the stick using the Reboot app

Wifi/Bluetooth now working just fine. Apparently wired still needs static IP address. Note I gloss over some aspects related to paths and where files might end up. I assume you know what you are doing and how to get the files into the right places using zip files and over-writing. YMMV.

FWIW, here is the list of changed/modified files between 109k4 and 111k4 (Cristobal's download includes some that didn't change):
                        ./etc/bluetooth/4343a0.hcd
                        ./etc/wifi/40181/ap6181_nvram.txt
                        ./etc/wifi/40181/ap6210_nvram.txt
                        ./etc/wifi/40181/ap6212_nvram.txt
                        ./etc/wifi/40181/ap6330_nvram.txt
                        ./etc/wifi/40181/fw_bcm43438a0.bin
                        ./etc/wifi/40181/fw_bcm43438a0_apsta.bin
                        ./etc/wifi/40181/fw_bcm43438a0_p2p.bin
                        ./etc/wifi/40181/nvram.txt
                        ./lib/dhd.ko
                        ./lib/libbt-vendor.so
                        ./lib/hw/bluetooth.default
                        ./vendor/lib/libbt-vendor.so

Hope that helps folks! Nice to get WiFi back, and pretty easy overall. Thanks, again, Cristobal, for this solution.
                        Looks like on mine it didn't work, still no wi-fi. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                          I'm guessing you have a realtek. Might be able to find appropriate files to move from stock

Files are there

Comment

Hello, I have an issue with Youtube app. It only plays on 144p or 360p (only options available on quality settings of each video) on my 1080p TV. I had the problem with Stock rom and it continues after flashing finless 1.1, I also uninstalled app and cleaned data. I connected it to another TV (720p) but same issue. It's not a bandwidth issue. I'm running out of options, any ideas? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by nandocuri View Post
                              Hello, I have an issue with Youtube app. It only plays on 144p or 360p (only options available on quality settings of each video) on my 1080p TV. I had the problem with Stock rom and it continues after flashing finless 1.1, I also uninstalled app and cleaned data. I connected it to another TV (720p) but same issue. It's not a bandwidth issue. I'm running out of options, any ideas? Thank you.
                              Install an older version like youtube-10.39.54-107954130 and you should be good. And, of course, disable auto updates in Play Market.

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
                                Install an older version like youtube-10.39.54-107954130 and you should be good. And, of course, disable auto updates in Play Market.
                                Thank you, with that version I have 720p working but not 1080p. From what I read it's possible that google it's making this on purpose to benefit Chromecast .

Comment

Working...
                                X