Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motrac
    replied
    [QUOTE=Cristobal Villaseca;n516763]I received MK808b plus with ap6212 with firmware 111k4. I installed 109K4 and copied the 111k4 drivers. It worked (bluetooth and wifi).

Here are the drivers (copy the system folder).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...108/system.rar

ok
    Last edited by motrac; 08-09-2015, 12:06.

Leave a comment:

• mowgli
    replied
    Originally posted by prahjister View Post

I made an update last night that you can flash with cwm if anyone is interested. Makes a little easier to install.
    Hi,
    Could you please share the link ?
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• prahjister
    replied
    Originally posted by fbueller View Post

Oooooh, nice. So we finally have a chipset fix for these custom ROMs!
    I made an update last night that you can flash with cwm if anyone is interested. Makes a little easier to install.

Leave a comment:

• fbueller
    replied
    Originally posted by pekmd View Post

Worked! thx =)
    Oooooh, nice. So we finally have a chipset fix for these custom ROMs!

Leave a comment:

• pekmd
    replied
    Originally posted by Cristobal Villaseca View Post
    I received MK808b plus with ap6212 with firmware 111k4. I installed 109K4 and copied the 111k4 drivers. It worked (bluetooth and wifi).

Worked! thx =)

Leave a comment:

• prahjister
    replied
    Originally posted by fbueller View Post

Did it work?
    Still waiting on delivery

Leave a comment:

• fbueller
    replied
    Originally posted by prahjister View Post

If this works....you saved me a bunch of time.

Did it work?

Leave a comment:

• prahjister
    replied
    Originally posted by Cristobal Villaseca View Post
    I received MK808b plus with ap6212 with firmware 111k4. I installed 109K4 and copied the 111k4 drivers. It worked (bluetooth and wifi).

If this works....you saved me a bunch of time.

Leave a comment:

• Cristobal Villaseca
    replied

Leave a comment:

• motrac
    replied
    Originally posted by inforiculturist View Post

Reading the comments on that device's page on Geekbuying suggests that it won't work. That device uses the Realtek 8152B chipset, and I'm guessing that the drivers for it aren't installed.
    you're right won't work, what a waste of time and money. lied too again by the Chinese, what a surprise! i think half of what we buy from these Chinese sellers ends up in the garbage because they will always say it works like you want it too, but we all know they just say what we want to hear to make a sale!

Leave a comment:

• seneca12
    replied
    Hi I was looking all over the net, but couldn't find any information about it:

Devices:
    MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.1 (bought from Gearbest in January (= Rev.1 ?))
    Panasonic TX-P42G15E Plasma TV

Problem:
    I'm trying to get my MK808B-Plus running on my Panasonic plasma tv.
    I really tried every resolution setting from 1080 to 480 p&i, nothing works.
    The best results I can get is 576p/i & 480p/i, but its deeply green tinted, all others only give me a blank black screen.

Checked the MK808B-Plus on a cheap noname tv and a Samsung DVI monitor, works like a charm.
    Checked the HDMI port of the TV with Laptop and Android Tablet (Intel Atom), all works like a charm.
    Checked the HDMI Cables, they also work like a charm.

Can anybody give me a hint?

Leave a comment:

• mebaali
    replied
    inforiculturist - You are right. I must be having ap6210 chipset. I have installed WeTek's CM12 for MK808b Plus and wifi/bluetooth are working fine with it (even my generic usb lan adater is working great in this rom).

Leave a comment:

• inforiculturist
    replied
    I can confirm that GearBest is mailing out the v3/ap6212 boards. I received one 2 days ago. The tronsmart listing on GeekBuying says it's the ap6210 chip (but I can't confirm), but i understand that WiFi had some problems which may or may not be related to a 2.4GHz transceiver for the remote (but I've gone hardwired, which you have to do with Finless ROM and ap6212 based boards - at least until/if updated).

Originally posted by mebaali View Post
    BTW, I am seeing more than one nvram.txt in 40181 folder. I mean, I have all the 4 wifi chip nvram.txt (ap6181, ap6210, ap6212, ap6330) in that folder you had mentioned. Now, how to know which is the wifi chip that is really in there in tv stick from these 4 files?
    The older firmwares like 109k4 and before (perhaps 110k4) don't have the ap6212 file in there, so that should suggest an older chip like ap6210. I can't speak to the ap6181 or ap6330. Good luck. Am enjoying these devices, especially for the price.

Leave a comment:

• relaxxxrrr
    replied
    Any way to get Xbox 360 controller working on this or should I just flash something else?

Leave a comment:

• phinc
    replied
    Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post

Check KODI real resolution, and also do that test!!! http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=211244 after you set system resolution to 1920x1080!!!
    I am on Cyanogenmod 12 right now but i did a test with Kodi Isengard RC2 and your test file and everything was fine (full 1080p). If you can't get i working in full HD then change to CM12, i don't think that there is any advantage of Finless 1.1 over CM12.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X